Sean's Half: LA and Ireland

I looked over to our unconcious friends and saw one of them stir. I say up in my seat, careful not to wake up Sadie who was resting beside me. I whispered loudly to Mark, who was the one coming around.

"Ow, my head." He said, running the back of his head in attempt to ease the pain.

"Mark!" I hissed.

Mark saw Sadie asleep and began talking in the same loud whisper, "What happened?"

"Turbulence sent all of us flying. We should be getting close to LA."

"Oh, okay. How long was I put for?" Mark asked looking at unconcious Felix.

"About an hour." I said simply.

He just nodded this time, leaning his acting head against the cool seat.

Still leaning against the seat, he looked over at my occupied left hand. He immediately grinned.

"Got a live one there, Jackaboy?"

I rolled my eyes, "you could say that. " I paused, "think you could send two for Athlone Ireland?"

The grin increased, "anything for a friend."

I nodded, "how ya feelin?"

He shrugged, "okay, I guess. Just a headach is all."

"Alright. How did you do all that cool ninja shit?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, but I guess it was because I had to. My brain probably had the most ultimate adrenilne rush I imagine."

I shrugged, satisfied with the answer.

A message came from our piliot, "buckle up, passengers! Prepare for landing!"

I smiled happy to be able to walk on solid ground for a bit. I shook Sadie gently to wake her. Her eyes fluttered open and she leaned up from her seat, yawned, and stretched.

"We're about to land. You ready?" I told her, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Yep. Especially now that I have someone to land with." She said, looking into my light blue eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

The plane jolted as we hit the ground. The piliot then told us we could get off the plane. We gathered our stuff and got off the plane.

We walked to Mark's car that he left in LA for when we returned. He unlocked it and we threw all our stuff in the car. Mark for in the hot seat and Felix was still unconsious, so we put him up front.

The drive didn't take long to get to Mark's place. Ryan and Matt were already there, and had a surprise welcome party for us.

"Surprise! Welcome home guys!" Ryan and Matt said together in unison.

Mark walked to them giving them a big hug. We decided to leave Felix in the car, not wanting to explain the whole ordeal.

"Wait, where's Felix?" Asked Ryan, looking around for the Swedish Youtuber.

"Oh Felix?" I said, thinking slyky, "he went asleep during the last stretch of the plane ride, so we left him to rest in the car."

Matt pounded his chest with a fist, "Righteous."

We nodded out geads, not saying much else about the subject.

"So how was Indie Pop Con?" Asked Ryan after we all lounged around in the living room.

Sadie answered, "definatly filled with new experiences," she glanced at me for a split second then continued, "and new friendships."

Chica walked up next to me, running her face against my jeans. I scratched the back of her head, she sat down and hopped her leg.