Sean's Half: Game Time!

I looked over at our friends in fear, I felt my mind slowly giving into the drugs. I looked to the sky and searched for the source of voice, but it came from speakers. It was AntiSeptic.
"WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER GAME OF ESCAPE AND TODAY YOU'LL BE PLAYING FOR THE ULTIMATE, FILTHY PRICE... YOUR LIVES!" (Credit for that goes to N1njaOcelot , thanks bro!)
I snickered at the echoing voice. I watched from my chair and continued to fight. There was a TV that showed us the view point of Mark and Felix, but higher. Suddenly there was a cold hand that was slapped across my face. I turned to see the cleansing freak in front of me. The platform began to move. From the view given from the screen, I saw the two Youtubers watch our movement. I looked at Sadie who was high as all balls. Then it stopped abruptly and I jerked in my chair. From the corner if my eye, I saw a tray of tools. Not the tools that fix things, but the kind that cause pain and break things.
"Hello, filth and filthy! We are here to decide a few things..." Anti said, pulling a small scalpel from the tray and moved it while he talk pointing to me and Sadie, "who lives, and who dies. Who escapes, who stays. SO! Let's meet our contestants!" He teleported to the field in between Mark and Felix. "Mr. Markiplier and Sr. Pewdiepie, different names, friends with the same dirt! You two will be participating in this lethal obstacle course, if you do the puzzle wrong you die! Then one friend up there, will also be killed. No pressure or anything, right! It's basically a videogame!"
That's when Anti made his first mistake. I got an idea and needed to tell Mark and Felix, "Mark! Felix! The key word is videogame!"
Anti then glared at me. He flew up to me, staring at me with ruthless eyes. I gathered saliva and spat at his face. I hit the jackpot, right in between the eyes. He hissed bringing out hand sanitizer. I laughed at him, and Sadie did too. After vigorously applying the disinfectant to his face, he looked over my shoulder.
"Honors of upping the Diphenhydramine?" Asked Anti gleefully.
I was able to turn enough to see Darkiplier smirk and reach over to the bag of liquid drugs and loosen the release knob. I was so screwed.
After getting the drugs to release faster, AnTi flew back to Mark and Felix. My mind was already giving in before they made it release quicker. Now I was getting the sense of being high. The world was beginning to swirl and move, focusing was getting harder. My thoughts were fuzzy and the area around me was becoming colorful and mixed. I was somehow able to hear very clearly, it was processing them that was difficult.
I heard Mark yell, "You nasty creature of hell! What if we don't play your stupid, messed up game?"
Anti chuckled, "oh, dirty Markiplier! If you won't play the game, then we can go to the cut scene where everyone dies?"
"Well, then fine. We'll play your sick game." Mark replied coldly.
Anti flew up above them, "Good! Then let's play!"
Then anti snapped his clawed fingers, starting up the obstacle course. There were lasers that came towards them, they started out slow and then increased in speed as they progressed through the level.
After about an hour of exhausting levels, Mark and Felix were starting to get tired. Sweat was obvious on their faces. The drugs in Sadie and my system were still going and we both had our fair share of knock outs. They were almost done with the whole course and anti was getting anxious, just waiting for a slip up.
Darkiplier has been torturing Sadie and I along with anti of and on whenever they got bored or when there was a mini game and there was a minor mistake made by Mark or Felix. They were nearing the last level and there was a mini game to play before they went forward into the levels.
Anti flew up over the panting pair, "congrats, filth and filthy! You have reached the last mini game before the last level!" By the look of Antiseptic's face, it really pained him to say that to them.
Mark and Felix lazily high fived, as they were still very tired and exhausted. They have been tackling the course for over three hours and haven't eaten in about five.
"Let's spin the wheel of games!" Anti spinned the wheel that would decide the mini game and potentially a punishment if they failed the mini game. The wheel began to slow and we anticipated the results, "and the mini game is... " the wheel slowed to a stop and finally landed on something. "Poison dart dash! Punishment for failure, lethal poison circling around in your body and Sean here, gets to have some poison tipped claw to his face!"
Mark and Felix groaned, not excited for this potentially lethal mini game and unforgiving double hit punishment. They waited for them to get lowered into the mini game.
"Dash when ready you, weakling mortal filth." Anti commanded, watching gleefully as they sprinted from the starting point.
Mark ducked, barely missing the lethal dart while Felix jumped over multiple. They leaned and weaved, dodging every poison tipped dart. Mark and Felix both got scrapped a bit, but it was dodged enough that their skin wasn't penetrated. Anti was not happy for their small success, but he was sure they would get screwed over in the last level. Mark and Felix stood on the other side, holding each other up. They were getting raised up to the last stretch of the course. Somehow I knew there was going to be something at the end of this level, but my brain was so looped up with drugs I couldn't form words to tell Mark and Felix.
"You have reached the end level, but if you filthy mortals fail, which is most evident that it will happen, then death is the end result for you all. If you just happen to succeed, then you can take your disgusting friends and live another day. Whenever you feel like going..." Anti said, sure that success for him was the only result. But I knew that Mark and Felix could do it. I believed in them, as they believe in me.
They took in deep breathes and ran out to the course. The previous levels and mini games have been prepping them for this level, so Anti was dead wrong. I was sure they could win, they have learned basically ninja moves from those levels and i knew they could do it in this final level.
They dodged bullets, lasers, and darts. They escaped rabid dogs, poisonous snakes, and wild animals. They solved puzzles, discovered secrets, and made it out of mazes.
After another hour they made it to the end. After about being on the course for about seven hours, they still stood at the end. They joined hands and held them up in the air to show their victory.
Anti stared in disbelief, "you were all suppose to get killed!"
Mark looked up at my evil dark side, "well, not everyone gets what they want sometimes. Now let us go, you stupid fuck."
Anti snarled at him, "No, never! You can pick one person to bring out to safety, Disgusting Jacky or Nasty Wolfy!"
Felix and Mark stared at the immortal creature. Felix spoke this time, "You evil fucker! You can't just switch the rules to your advantage you fucking bitch asshole!"
Darkiplier stepped from the darkness into their eye view, "sure we can. It's our game and your our bitches. You do what we want. Now make your pick you stupid fuckers."
They rolled their eyes, so annoyed words can't describe it. They ran towards them and jumped the walls like they had to do in some of the levels and mini games. They landed on the platform Anti and Darki had Sadie and I on and they began cutting us free from our bounds. Mark tore the tubes connecting the IV to the packet of drugs from my arm.
"Owie! That hurts, Markipoo!" I said, my voice sounding like I was high, which I was.
Felix got Sadie free from the drugs and the chair and flung her over his shoulder.
"Wee!" She said, sounding high too.
"Get them! They can't get away! They're filthy insects that need to be exterminated!"Anti screamed at Darkiplier.
"You can do that, too. I'm not a bitch, certainly not yours!" Darkiplier said.
"You ARE such a filthy bitch. Come on!" Antisepticeye said, pissed off at Darkiplier.
Felix and Mark ran faster than anyone I had ever seen. But I also could hardly tell because I was flung on Mark's shoulder, only able to see his back against my face and was as high as all balls. I looked up to see Antisepticeye and Darkiplier riding in a car, catching up fast. Mark and Felix were fast, but they couldn't outrun a car, no human can.
But they had been thinking ahead because they turned and ran around a sharp corner, one that the dark pair's car couldn't turn. Anti and Darki was sent spiraling, giving us time to get into the car and get to the airport. Luckily, Mark had rented a car and a fast one. We had gotten to the airport and got onto our personal jet, one of which I didn't know we owned.
We were in the air by the time Anti and Darki got to us. Sadie and I had gotten motion sickness because of the drug's effect. But after about thirty minutes we got a hangover after the drowsy, high effects wore off and our train of thoughts were coming more clearly now.
"Where are we goin now?" I asked, holding an ice pack to my throbbing head.
"L.A." Mark answered, "we'll get a plane for you and Felix to go back to your own countries."
I nodded, leaning back in the chair. I didn't even get to go on a date with her. I thought regrettably.
"Hey Sean?" I heard Sadie say.
"Ya?" I replied.
"We didn't really get to talk, so, maybe we could talk now?" She said, a thick Irish accent was present.
"Erm, ya. I guess so." I said, walking away from Mark and Felix to go talk with Sadie. I could tell they were probably gossiping about Sadie and I, saying we were going to be love birds. "So, first of all, I'm sorry. We never got to have our... date." I said.
She thought for a bit, "ya, so. Maybe we could have it now?"
I turned a bit away, "I don't know. It would be a bit weird... would it?"
"Maybe, but it would be with you..." she said, adding flirt fully, "so it wouldn't be"
I grinned, "guess not..." I reached down and held her hand, which she gladly accepted.
There was turbulence in the jet and it was real bad turbulence. It sent Sadie and I to the floor. I scrambled to her side once I gathered myself together.
"Hey, you alright?" I asked, shaking her shoulder gently.
"Ya, just a bit shaken up." She said, standing up.
We grabbed hands and went to check on Mark and Felix. They were sprawled all over the floor too. We leaned down, checking for pulses. I checked Mark and she checked Felix. I did a thumbs up to signal that Mark's okay. She did the same, signaling that she found a strong stable pulse on Felix. We pulled them into airplane seats and buckled them in.
We sat next to each other holding hands. In the next hour we would arrive in LA...