Chapter Eight

Luciana Maria José

"Damn girl you can blow" Malik said after silence.

"Seriously get in a booth or something" Khalil agreed.

"Talm' 'bout they rusty yeen even gotta lie, when the last time you sung openly like dat' ?" Malik said.

"Shut up nigga, butttttt you really can sing one vocal you hit had a nigga glass bout to shatter" August smirked making me blush.

"Damn girl this food bussin' make me a plate please" Khalil asked making me laugh.

I finished up the last of my did and began fixing him a plate.

August Anthony Alsina

I glanced down at my phone

Tiana (one new text message) :

I got this new position and I'm horny, you sliding through?

Tiana (one new attachment)

I played the video instantly turning down the volume of my phone seeing her in a pair of thongs.

"Damn" I mumbled, biting my lip.

Bout to get some pussy, time to haul ass.

Luciana Maria José

Khalil,Malik and August had left out at the same time, so I was chilling.

August had a spare car he'd let me use, and I wasn't about to sit up in here bored.

I went to bathe and dressed in a pair of fitting jeans along with all red pumas I had brought myself and a sleeveless white & red striped shirt. I placed on some nude lip gloss and flat ironed my hair which took up majority of my time; I grabbed my small wristlet wallet,phone, aux cord and headed into Augusts' limited edition Escalade.

To the mall

"Never let a clown nigga try and play you if he play you then rule numba' two fuck his bestfriend and make him yes man & get a dick pic and then you press send" I rapped along while dancing in my seat.

I really need some female friends I thought to myself as I pulled up to the mall. I got out and locked the doors.

Walking slowly I seen a couple stores that caught my eye but smiled once I'd seen Forever 21. Xavier didn't like the place because they only sold "whorish clothing" but how the fuck would he know? He never let me go anywhere to shop.

I had a couple jeans in my hand when I came across some nude strappy heels that were a 8 & a half.

"Um I wanted those" a thick female said in a stank attitude.

"Too late maybe ya' should walk faster" I winked.

She chuckled "I was just fuckin wit' ya' I'm Kamille with a K" she held out her hand. I accepted it, "I'm Luciana with a L"

"Cute name for a bad bitch" she complimented.

Luciana cringed at the sound of bitch but said nothing of it, she was friendly so it was acceptable.

"You busy tonight?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Well how about you come to a party with me, we can go shopping in a few and pick us out ah' outfit"

I agreed.

"How ya gonna get off so early?" I asked.

"My aunt aka second mother owns this place" she informed as she called someone.

Instantly two very pretty girls who were identical came in. I assumed they were twins.

"Wassup ma" they spoke at the same time.

"Quit tryna mack you gay bitches I'm leaving see y'all tomorrow afternoon" she informed kissing their cheek as one slapped each cheek on their side.

"So you ready to shop?" She asked chirpy.

August Anthony Alsina

"That shit feel good? Huh?" I asked smacking her ass continuously.

"Fuck!" She dragged out while nodding.

I placed each of my thumbs around her pierced back dimples.

"Speak ion know what dat' nodding shit mean" I demanded as I felt my peak coming like wave.

"Godddddd it feels so fucking good" she replied ripping her sheets.

"Tho' it back fo' me"

She quickly met my thrust as her moans got louder.

"Oh fuck, fuck fu-uhhhhhhh" she screamed obviously cumming but I didn't stop till I busted my nut feeling all that tingly sensation in my toes up to my chest.

I pulled out and pulled off the now drenched condom.

"Ight i'ah see yu' lata' ma' " I informed she nodded half sleep.

I chuckled shaking my head as I let myself out seeing it was twenty minutes after 10.

Luciana Maria José

I glanced down at the pink dildo I brought. It was about 10 solid inches and it vibrated, had different speeds,so I might actually use it.

I shook my head laughing at my thoughts and threw it on my bed. Seeing that it was 10:54 and I still had not taking my shower I rushed my clothes off as my door busted open revealing a smirking August.

I more than quickly reached for my robe.

"Damn ma you just naked in front of a nigga like me"

"Please knock next time"

He ignored me as he smirked at what was on the bed. Shit shit shit.

"Hmm what's this ma?" My cheeks turned a bright red.

"Uh please leave" I begged as my voice squeaked indicating I was embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed ma' but its betta' when you use them fingas' know what I mean that way you can suck on them trail ya hands down ya breast and just plunge them bitches in thea' " I closed my eyes getting weak. Damn when was the last time I had sex?

"I gotta go get ready um yeah" I replied as I walked into the bathroom making sure to lock the door.