~The Feels Con.~

~Everyone needs a little love. How else would the bad people of the world wake up in the morning?~

January 23, 2014

It had been two days since Jamie heard from Amelia. He started to worry, he never seen her so shaken up before. He felt as if it was his duty to hold her when things got rough, kiss her when things got tough, and f*ck her brains out when she got out of line. He stopped his day dreaming when he pulled up at her house. She was in the shower as he went up to her room so he waited a while, which seemed like forever, for her to get out.  When the door opened Amelia jumped and dropped her towel. 

"Holy F*ck Jamie you scared the living hell outta me." She said in a shaky voice as she lazily tried to put her towel on due to her trembling hands. 

"What you putting the towel back on for pookie?" Jamie couldn't take not having her anymore, he needed to be inside her. 

"Ugh I can't just stand here naked." She exclaimed as he got closer walking her backward with him smirking as she realized how stupid she was for letting him get her in the bathroom. Once they were in the bathroom he closed and locked the door. Amelia was nervous and turned on all at once. 

"Jam-" He cut her off by putting her on the counter and roughly placing his lips on hers. Her lips were softer and sweeter than he expected. It made him wonder how her p*ssy tastes. He kissed her neck and then all the way down to her throbbing clit. She gasped in pleasure as his skilled tongue swirled inside her wet folds. He licked her until she came in multiple orgasms. 

"You ready for this babe?" He asked as he nibbled on her ear lobe.

"I..I don't Know." Amelia was hesitant about having relations with her best friend, she knew it would it would end bad. 

"Pookie I wanted you ever since I laid eyes on you. The way you wear those tight ass jeans, the way your breasts sit up when your not wearing a bra." He said while twirling her nipple between his fingers making her even wetter and him even harder. 

"Please, baby don't make me wait"

"Okay" He slipped inside her as soon as he heard those words.....

Jamie woke Amelia up because it had two days since they talked and he wanted to know how she was doing. When he went up to her room she was in bed moaning...in her sleep. It turned him on but he wasn't gonna take advantage of her, So he woke her up.

"Hey, pookie ugh you were moaning in your sleep. Everything good?" She didn't respond she just looked at him with lustful eyes making Jamie a little uncomfortable. The love she had just made with him was all just a dream, a beautiful sinful dream. She had to make him hers. 

-Sorry it took so long for this update school and my recent hospitalization has made it hard for me to update so i'll try to update as much as possible. Love you guys.