New years

-so I'm working on another chapter rn but this will be a quick cute chapter-

-__________________________-

"Happy New Year's Eve." I said kissing Mituna on the nose. He woke up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"We've got an awful lot of planning to do for tonight'th party." He laughed and got out of bed completely naked.

"Wait.....what....WHAT." I checked under the blankets and found I was naked too.

"Did you forget what happened latht night?" He asked winking. My face was completely red, I mean....I wouldn't with him, not this early in our relationship....? Oh dear.

"Uhm yeah I forgot...please enlighten me." I said pulling the covers up to cover up. ((see what I did there XD))

"Haha we actually didn't do anything, jutht got in bed naked and thpooned I gueth." He said cheerfully putting on a shirt.

"Oh...good." I grabbed my bra off the floor and put it on "can u give me a pair of underwear?" I ask pointing to my top drawer. He opens it and pulls out a black lace pair, he's blushing and smiles over at me. I blush too and look away, I put my hand out waiting for him to give me the panties. He does and I put them on, thank god he didn't do anything stupid.

"Okay fine but we need to get ready for the party so quickly get dressed and go put the table cloth I bought on the table okay? Go, shoo." I ordered, he fumbled to get his pants on and he hopped out the door with one pant leg on. I got up and shut it behind him.

-at the party-

"Hey honey bunth,  thith ith fun ithn't it?" Mituna said hugging me from behind,  I laughed and nodded.

"You know what couples do when the ball drops on net years eve right?" I asked turning around to look up at him with his dorky little helmet on.

"They kith right?" He says grabbing my hands. I nod and pull him towards the couch so we can watch the tv, they had the timer where everyone yells on the tv.

10
My heart is racing.
9
I don't know why.
8
We've kissed so many times before
7
How can this be any different?
6
Maybe it's because I'm starting the year with something...
5
Something....new
4
Spending 2016 together
3
As we did 2015...
2
Happily
1
The ball dropped and I pulled him in close and kissed him, the sound of fireworks in the back ground and the confetti people threw made it feel even more magical then how it felt.

I'm so glad I spent 2015 with Mituna, he made my life happier than I ever could've imagined. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me this year.

"God I love you."

"I love you too [y/n]"

Now here at the captor hive karkat and sollux have been busy pailing. Downstairs Psiioniics was watching the ball drop.

"I think we 2hould ki22"

"Why?"

"The ball dropped, it2 new year2" he said pulling karkats face towards his.

"Fine" he said kissing his matesprit hard, so hard intact he drew blood when he bit his lip.

"Gog I love you." He said licking the blood off solluxs chin.

-the end?-

real quick authors note, I wrote this new years last year. I decided to publish it now for some stupid reason. I'm not necessarily into the story anymore. Not just homestuck which I've fallen out of (sorry school is just my main focus recently) but also this story in general. I liked it but I can't find a way to continue it, so here's your early Christmas gift and my early birthday gift (the 5th)  I hope everyone enjoyed. Thanks for reading!! ;P