Camping pt 2

Okee so this.....this is going to be long, really really long. It is going to take me forever and I'm sorry if you think I died.....but I'm concentrated.

-__________________-

Mituna's POV

I just finished setting up the tent and makin it look all smexay inside ;) can't wait till [y/n] sees it. I did nothing, I did absolutely nothing inside that damn tent.....its getting late I should probably just grab [y/n] and go to bed.

"Hey, Thollux, where's [y/n]?" I ask walking towards the cabin.

"Oh ummm Ii uhh, 2he wiill be at the campfire, two miinute2 maybe. Ju2t go man, there will be honey 2o Ii'm goiing." He said looking around.

"I gueth I'll go, if [y/n] ith." I sigh and follow Sollux out of boredom, also wanna see if he'll lead me to [y/n]. I use my sneaky ninja skills to eavesdrop on their conversation, apparently Fef and sol are doing it tonight ;) maybe I heard wrong.

"Oi, double dick!" Someone yelled, I turn and see Eridick behind me. I stand taller than him and raise an eyebrow. "wwhat wwould you do if I kissed your girlfriend?" He asked suspiciously.

"It dependth on what happened" I stare daggers into his skin. What did he do?!

"Oh wwell gues wwhat, I kissed your girlfriend" he stated crossing his arms as if he were proud.

"I'll be right back, I really want to punch you but thorry maybe when [y/n] letth me." I say with a smile, a fake one that hides anger but still a smile nonetheless.

As I make haste towards the stupid campfire I spot [y/n], I run over to her and grab her hand. I end up dragging her back to our tent and sitting her down.

"What happened with fish dick" I question sitting crisscross apple sauce in front of her. (crisscross apple sauce:)

"Okay here goes, I cut my hand he put a bandage on it stares into my eyes told me he cared and leaned in. yes I did kiss him yes it was wrong and yes I'm sorry, but I can't help the fact that I did it and I know nothing can change that. I know what I did wrong and I know you probably won't forgive me easily...." I kept thinking about my own thoughts from that point on, I blurted out and I'm trying to sort things out in my head.

So fish face helped her get better then he stared into her eyes romantically then he told her he cared and then he leaned in first. seems like his fault to me.

"And of course I did leave Eridan for a reason and that was very logical on my part and I shouldn't have let him do-" I cut her off with a kiss, I know kissed by two guys in one day weird but this one is different. I actually love her, and I wouldn't ever want to hurt her relationship if it makes her happy.

"It's his fault not yours, now can I kick his ass?" I plead. I really hate that douche.

"Um half way kick his ass, so his mom can sorta recognize him.....er mother grub? Whatever just sorta beat him up" she says in a confused manner.

"Okay" I crack my knuckles and get up, I feel a warm hand grab my wrist. I look down and raise an eyebrow.

" can, can we meet back at the fire?" She asks getting up too. I nod, and carry on to what I was going to do.

Readers POV

I walked back to the campfire and sat down next to Karkat, he found nepeta but.....he found her with Equius doing....stuff. I don't want to go into detail....

"[y/n], don't do anything like that to Mituna. I mean it, if he wants beat Eridan up...let him, right now if I were strong enough I would beat Equius to a pulp." he says laying his head on my lap.

"Yeah well, I did sorta let him beat up Eridan." I said running my hands through his hair, the fire was warm and welcoming....kinda making me sleepy.

"Where is the weirdo anyway?" He asks looking up at me. I look down on him PEASANT! Jk but I look down into his eyes and see sorrow, I want to help fix him but I can't....only he can do that.

"I have no clue actually" I blurt with a hint of sudden realization in my voice, karkat takes note and gets up to look for him. He's the sweetiest isn't he?

"Is karkat searching for Tuna?" Sollux says from be hind me, I turn to see him and a wild Tuna hidden like a ninja in the bush behind him.

"Yeah he is" I say getting up and brushin off my legs, who knows why we do this?! Not me bitch!

"Oh well he's behind me" he points to the bush without looking "I'll go get him" he continues to walk towards the forest until he suddenly disappears into the darkness and void.

"How did he know?" I hear Mituna question grumpily next to me. I scream and arm myself with mah bear fists (imagine actually having bear hands, that'd be so weird) and brute force to survive. Okay not actual bear fists just hands....normal fucking hands.

"Maybe you just weren't ninja enough." I suggest shrugging my shoulders, he shakes his head in disagreement.

-__________________-

Okay so I'm gonna leave that there and you can just hate me forever, how bout that? No? I need to write another part? Oh great, not like I have an overwhelming amount of studying and homework and other stories and reading to do.........nah I like writing this stuff for you but gosh it takes forever just to end it at a shity spot, sorry not sorry. okay no really though I'm sorry. stay smiling PQ out ;P