Chapter 6# A convo with the enemy 2

Me: Ariadne Beatrix, you happy now

Loki: Very..

Me: what do you want from me any way?

loki: when i first came here you were the first i saw other then the guy with the patch.. after agent Barton was mine i told him to kill any one that got in my way which meant you.

me thinking; this guy is a bit full on creepo....

loki: when clint tryed to stop you from stopping me i saw how much power you had. I though I could use it but when you were asleep in the carrage( car) I tryed what i did on agent Barton it did not work how ever.

me: so are you gonna kill me, cuse if you do ill just come right back.

loki: no i have no ideal plan on killing you my dear but simply using you.

me; WOOH like thats much better..

loki: can you tell me what you can do and i well let your go

me: no

loki: why

me; cuse your a creep...

loki: thats what you think now but you will change your mind...

me: maybe ,maybe not.

loki: so are you going to show me the easy way or the hard way

me: i am goingth to dothi thet hard way ( did that how iron man did it to thor in avenger movie)

loki: why are you so complatcated.

me; thats what you get for stealing whats not yours pal..

i patted him on shoulder and walked over to the window there was a piece of wire there so i grabed it and put it in my pocket, then acted like i did nothing.

Me: how long was i out for?

loki: 5 days

WTH!!!

me; ow kool

loki: i have work to do you better get rest your going to need it...

ive been sleeping for 5 days i dont need any!!!!1 i shouted out to him..