Chapter 2# Confusion

Director Fury-"Sir pleases put down the sphere'"

The unknown man in the middle of the room look at the sphere and back to us. Out of no were blue orbs of light were heading towards are direction, me and Clint had just been forced to the wall  by a blue orb that had shot us. I felt something gooey go down my head I knew what it was, i had forced my self not to put my hand up to look at it but instead go help Director get the Tesseract away from this lunatic.

I tried to take one step but fell straight away, every thing was dizzy i couldn't see were i was going i wasn't thinking straight. Next thing I know is Director Fury had just been shot, I tried to help him but i couldn't. So I looked to my left and saw Clint looking at me, we looked into each others eyes THEY ARE BLUE, CLINT'S EYES ARE BLUE..???

Why are Clint's eyes blue i thought they were brown. I felt a sharp pain in my nose, I JUST GOT PUNCHED BE MY FRIEND!?!?!?!?  WHAT THE HELL???

I couldn't take it any more i had to do something, i was wonder what would be the best thing to do use one of my elements or change into an animal???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authour :  Hey every body hope your liking my stories so far?

ps .sorry for such a short chapter.