The Dirty Mind Games

Anyways, Kelvin and his dad finally left for Canada, and I figured I would just spend the next two days playing video games and getting glimpses of Rachana's nude body whenever I could get a chance. Little did I know, that I would be seeing and doing much more.

It was around 8 in the morning, and Rachana came running into the room. She crawled up next to me and asked if I wanted to see some really big jugs. I figured she was just going to show me some picture on the internet, but I agreed anyways. To my surprise, she took my hand and we walked down the hall, past her room and into her parents bedroom. I could then hear the noise of a shower, and Rachana motioned me to look. I looked threw the crack of the master bedroom bathroom door, and noticed Rachana's mom's silhouette behind the glass door of the shower. Now Rachana's mom was a very average looking lady who was a little bit fat. She had fairly big breasts, and although they slightly sagged, when she finally stepped out of the shower, I saw how spectacular they were in the flesh. Also, like her daughter, she apparently kept her pubic hair a la natural.

About an hour later, Rachana ran into the room I was in again. Her mom finally had left for work and Rachana seemed very horny. I would be lying if I said I wasn't either, and the box of condoms in her hand took me over the edge. I couldn't believe my good fortune, and nearly pinched myself to see if this was all real.