Part 2 of Mine Freaky Ass Dream

t actually happened on the second day. It was very early in the morning and Kevin shook me awake. He told me his sister was in the shower, and probably would be finishing up soon. We quickly but quietly ran to the bathroom, and peaked threw the crack in the door. It was rather small, maybe only 3 inches wide but it was good enough for me to see the entire bathroom. Soon enough, Rachana finished and stepped out of the shower. I was finally gonna see her naked, and it didn't disappoint. As I stood their gasping for air, there she was in all her glory. The first thing I noticed was her boobs looked bigger than I thought, with her nipples being very pointy and were brown with slight pinkish tips. I couldn't really see her pussy, as her pubic hair was all wet and sticking to her body, covering her. Eventually she dried herself completely, and I was shocked that she had such a thick bush. I could see the folds of her vagina threw the hair, so it wasn't like an afro between her legs, but it didn't look like she shaved that often. But it did make me very hot and that night, while Kelvin slept, I jacked off to the mere thought of it all.

A few days later, I was able to see her again, this time without Kelvin even knowing. While I watched her dry herself this time though, I stroked my rock hard cock, but nearly jumped out of my skin when it seemed she had caught me, but she was just opening the door slightly more to let the steam out. Even so, it gave me quiet a fright and I didn't attempt to see her the next day as I was afraid I was pushing my luck now.

One time, when Kelvin wasn't around, I was sitting in his room watching TV when Rachana came in. She would do this from time to time, mostly to make small talk and then leave shortly. But this time she hung around a bit more than usual. I began to suspect she wanted to tell me something, when she finally made her move. She was rather blunt and asked if I had ever spied on her in the shower. Now, I knew I was caught, but I played that I had no idea what she was talking about. Yet I am a horrible liar, and I stuttered my answer. She then smiled at me, nearly winking, saying that it was okay if I did, and that next time, she'd leave the door cracked open a little bit wider next time. She then left as quietly as she came.

I didn't dare tell Kelvin about this, but the next time I heard the shower go off, I asked Kelvin if I could go watch Rachana. He told me it was okay, and that he'd make us breakfast while I did my deed. Barely able to contain my excitement, I rushed to see Rachana, and just as she said, the door was noticeably open more than usual. I then watched her as she dried herself off and got dressed in the bathroom. I kept looking at her face to see if she was watching me too, but she never glanced at me, just looked at herself in mirror even though I was obviously right there outside the door.