IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR OWN FAMILY THEN WHO CAN YOU TRUST?? Part II

******hello readers I've decided to add chapter 3 tonight!! I couldn't wait til tomorrow to update it cause the information is so fresh in my head..and I hate waiting for someone to update so why not go ahead and update my story so whoever is looking forward to the next chappie doesn't have to wait!! Now like I said in my description of my book it's rated [R] for a reason and I described things that are going to be in my book and if those things bother you then please don't freaking read it!! It's extremely annoying when I sit here and describe what's in my damn book so you know ahead of time and then some ass reports the content of my book...ugh seriously if you have a freaking problem then you shouldn't have read it!! The description is there for a purpose idiot!! Sorry if anyone thinks I'm being harsh but I'm just being honest! If I see someones description of their book and I don't like it I'm not going to be ignorant and report your content or freaking be a bitch and leave rude comments on your story, besides this is a true story as it happened in real life. So get over it and try not to be so judgemental about other people!! Oh still having problems thinking of titles for my chapters so like I said if you have any ideas please share I'll take everyone's suggestions into consideration and pick the perfect one and if I pick your title I will dedicate that chapter to you and check out your book or books and whichever ones I like the most I will suggest them to my readers for you!! Thanks- Ashlee happy reading even though this chapter is nothing close to happy.....******

Chapter 3- IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR OWN FAMILY THEN WHO CAN YOU TRUST?? Part II 

 Recap....

Being raped every single month on the fourteenth was horrific especially by my own blood father, but, it only gets worse from there.

My year of being 10 was also they same year I was shot at by my crazy insane father as well as being stabbed by him.

I'm not to sure what exactly I supposedly did, but somehow I pissed him off and I could see the piercing gaze from his eyes as he was yelling some nonsense, about how I couldn't ever do anything right and how I was such a piece of shit that deserved to be thrown away, and how I was always destined to be a nobody with nothing.

And then it happened. I saw a knife leave his hands and the back handle of it hit me right in the heart and ended up dropping straight into my right foot. 

I screamed the loudest scream you could ever imagine, my foot was on freaking fire!! I looked down and my dirty white sock was now covered in blood in the matter of seconds. It hurt soo bad. I looked up at my father and he just stared at me with stone cold unsympathetic eyes. 

I don't know why I was hoping he would be like the daddy's you see on T.V. that run to their child's aid when they fall down a scrape their knee or if they bump their head. My father was nothing like this, not one bit. He was cold-hearted, brutal, cruel, feeling-less, heartless, uncaring, insensitive, ruthless, unemotional, dangerous, evil, ugly, ill-tempered, nasty, disgusting, despicable, sour, vicious, vile, and so unpleasant. There's so many words to describe my piece of shit father and even those words aren't enough. 

He walked over to me and just knelled down and yanked the knife out of my foot, which made it hurt a billion times worse and made the blood flow a lot faster out of my foot, but I was so numb I couldn't even think straight. He grabbed a towel and made me sit down and told me to wrap it around my foot. 

Shelby came home from work a few minutes later and scolded me for getting blood on her carpet. In my head I was saying "you've got to be fucking kidding me, your bastard husband, my pysco father fucking threw a knife at me which luckily didn't go right into my heart and all you care about is your damn carpet!!!" I swear this lady is freaking insane. 

"Go to your time out room now and try not to get blood everywhere or you'll be cleaning it up." She yelled. So instead of arguing with her and causing more pain on myself I wobbled to the pantry (which was where I was sent when I did anything wrong or when they pretended I did something wrong) I hated being in there it was lonely and right by the kitchen so if any of my brothers or sisters walked by I was banned from speaking to them or looking at them and vice versa. I was like a prisoner in my own home. I even had to sleep in there sometimes. 

This happened to be one of those nights that I was doomed to sleep in the confinement of the pantry. I laid down on the floor and curled in a ball and tightened the towel on my foot to try and stop the pain with no luck of course but since I was pretty numb from my father being so cold-hearted towards me it kind of made me forget about the pain and I slowly drifted into a light sleep, every sound woke me up and every time I woke up I was sweating bullets, even though my body was freezing. 

The next day was pretty bad. I couldn't really walk at all, but I was still forced to do chores. Thankfully I wasn't given the usual short time limit to get them done and if not done in time it was usually followed by a harsh punishment. But I guess they took pity on me since the incident the day before. 

It took me almost an hour to clean the kitchen cause I could barely walk but I still got it done. 

When I got done Shelby wrapped my foot in a gauze pad and wrapped it with an ace bandage. And then she made me get ready for school, so I did. And walked to the bus stop for my hell hole (school).

When I got to school I was pretty much a loner but I had an ok group of friends. Alyse, Becky, Sherman, and Jimmy were my only true friends they knew something was wrong because I was limping, but thankfully they didn't ask, the rest of the people at my school were constantly scrutinizing me about my clothes and appearance. 

I absolutely hated changing in gym class cause I always got stares because of all the bruises on my body. I always tried to go into the the stalls that have doors on them to lock and change but by the time I got there they were always full. Just my luck. 

But for me being kinda overweight I always did fantastic in gym. I could do suicides, sit-ups, jumping jacks with the rest of the class but my downfall was pull-ups and push-ups. But needless to say It's all OK cause I didn't really care what anyone thought of me.

Lunch came soon and I got to spend it with my friends who loved me. I met Alyse, Becky, Sherman, and Jimmy at our usual table and lunch went by quick and uneventful and so did the rest of my day.

Then it was time to go home..... Whats in store for me next.....

******Sorry for the short chappie the next chappie will be longer!!! Promise!!!

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND BECOME A FAN!!!!!! SUGGEST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!********