Chapter 8

Light shone through my curtains, burning my eyes as soon as I opened my eyes. My head was pounding and my vision blurred, slightly. "Ouch." I complained raising a hand to my head. What happened last night? I know it was prom but all I can remember is coming off stage and...and....The Script! Danny was there. Something happened, I just can't remember what.

It was then that I heard a loud clatter in the kitchen. Danny. A tip: never let the man cook; he makes such a mess! Quickly, I got my dressing gown and sprinted down the stairs. "What are you doing?" I questioned upon seeing Danny, Mark, Glen, Ben and Rodney in the kitchen.....Covered in flour. Danny Mark and Glen were all shirtless, I'd just realized. "Get some clothes on, will ya?" I mumbled making the shirtless men chuckle. Mark had a six pack and  I could tell that Danny was working on one.

"Well we were tryna make you breakfast in bed. But you woke up." Danny stated looking at the floor guiltily. "And we kinda all got into a flour war..." He trailed off still looking at the ground.

"Shirtless?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"C'mon Lacey! You know I hate wearing a top for bed!" The lead singer whined and the other two nodden in agreement.

"Men!" I sighed going to clean up their mess but I was stopped by a hand on my arm.

"Can I talk to you?" Dan questioned and I nodded, following him out of the room.

"You what's the matter, Danny?" I asked as we walked into my front room.

"Last night..." The man trailed off and I could tell that he was nervous. "What can you remember?"

"Performing, you showing up, dancing. There's something else though." I told him, still unsure on what I had forgotten. "Tell me, please?" I asked needing to know.

"I can't. You have to figure it out yourself. I want to know if you do feel the way that you said you did or if it was just the alcohol talking." Danny replied and I nodde.

"I will remember." I promised not only him but myself too. "I'd best go get ready." I stated  and began walking off but his hand stopped me once again.

"Please remember because what I told you was the truth." The Irishman whispered then let go of my arm so that I could get ready.

As I passed the bathroom, I heard someone singing to 'Summer of 69' by Bryan Adams. Glen. "Hey Glen, I don't want it to rain!" I yelled with a chuckle and I heard him laugh with me.

"Sarry, Lace." Glen replied and I heard the water stop and door unlock before It opened.

"Glen!" I sighed in exasperation as he stood there with just a towel covering his lower half.

"You'd best go before Danny thinks something. Plus I'm gonna phone Luke." With that, I opened my door and went straight into my bathroom. I have seen too many male chest today and its not even midday! I washed quickly but there was a knock at my door as I came from my bathroom. I was only wearing a towel.

"I opened by bedroom door and came face to face with Danny. "Can I help you?" I asked, puilling the towel tighter around myself.

"Oh..erm...uhh...I'll....b-be....I'll be...down...staires....I'll....wait." The man stuttered and walked away to let me get ready. His walk made me laugh; he walked to arogantly it was funny. I closed my door, still chuckling and got ready. I left my hair down and put on a light pink and grey beanie before runnying down stairs in my sandals. When I walked into the room, everybody started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked looking down at my clothes.

"Music is your boyfriend?" Mark got out between chuckles. Oh the top.