Annoying times

ANNOYING TIMES.  

ROSALIE'S POV

God who does that guy think he is? Fine so you're good looking but that does not give you the right to be all cocky! Hmmp that boy is so annoying I cannot believe I let Cristi set me up with that guy. 

Argh whatever no more dates are going to be set by her and by no more I mean no more.  

While saying this I rush to my dark house as always my parents are out and well my elder sister has been out since a year now attending college in New York well we shall get back to that part later.  

As I opened the door I banged my foot on coat hanger near the door. ahh that stupid stand always seems to move. Why can't I just keep the lights on and go.  

As I switch on the lights boom I see someone jumping towards me.  

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Cristi what the hell? Are you mental?" I say while wrapping my arms around myself. 

"You freaking scared me you mutt" I say  

"Rose I'm sorry about earlier I have no clue why I'm apologizing but Chris says it's my fault for your outburst" she says while looking down.  

"What the hell were you doing sitting in the dark?" I say clearly trying to ignore what happened earlier.  

"Um waiting for you? Duh?" she says as if waiting in someone's dark house was a casual thing.  

"In the dark?" I repeat  

She shrugs.  

"So is there any food in this house or do I have to do all the work?" she asks  

"When do you ever do work Cristi?" I say  

"So how was the drive?" she asks. Ah I was just wondering when that was coming up. 

"It was so annoying I didn't say a word the whole way." I say while looking in the fridge for food 

"Oh don't lie you had to talk to him to give him the directions to your place right?" she asks while biting into an apple I just passed her.  

Wait I didn't give him any directions.  

I look at Cristi and stand glaring at her.  

"Why are you looking like you finally figured how to pee" she says  

"Ew you have such weird sense of forming a similey" I say 

"And why the hell do you go around telling random people where I live?" I ask  

"What random people? And my similies rock okay?" she states 

"You told Liam right?" I say  

"No I didn't." she shouts back  

"Then how did he? Oh my god you set me up with a stalker?" I cry  

" heyy now don't jump to conclusion, you can always ask him on Monday when you see him" she beams 

"Why Monday? I am so not going on a date with him again." I state  

"Well babe sorry for not fulfilling your subconscious wish about the date but you shall surely see him at school" while saying this she heads for the door like she knows I'm going to find ways to kill her.  

"Where the hell are you going?" I shout  

"Well don't I don't want to die so young and so beautiful and besides I'm just the messenger. Oh look the king and queen have arrived bye rose I shall text you later." She states this and starts skipping her way home while saying a quick hello to my parents.  

Oh darn I wish I could escape them.  

Okay back to the sister story. Well where do I start this from. Oh well you see my sister was a bit of rebel. We were pretty close till I was like 13 and well my sister is about three years older than me. So she became 16 and we drifted apart and since then we haven't said a proper word to each other. Well because she was always busy and when she was not busy she would fight with my parents and then I used to think my parents were never wrong. Well then I grew up and saw the situation from a different manner but it was too late my sister had already left to live her life her way.  

And now my parents are a little too protective about me so I don't follow her steps. Which I have no idea about.  

"Rosalie what was she doing here so late?" my mom states  

"Mother its only seven o'clock it's not that late." I say in an unemotional tone.  

"Don't back answer me young woman" she says  

"Sorry mother. How are you home so early?" I state.  

"Well a very important client is in town so we have to go for dinner with them and you have to come to. There is a dress in my car for you go fetch and get ready we will be leaving in an hour." Stating this she heads to the room.  

She is not usually like this. Oh who am I kidding she never has a kind word for me.  

"Hey lie" my dad finally speaks. 

"Hey dad how was your day? I say giving him a smile.  

"It was alright. You don't mind coming for the dinner right?" he asks  

"Haha no dad has it ever been" I say  

"Thank you lie you are the best daughter anyone could ever wish for." He says while heading to their room as well.

I am really?

heyy there :D

I know this part is a bit boring but wait for the next one i hope you find that fun :D

vote and comment.