Chapter 10 - The Deal

–Dipper–

–Dipper–

I got up the roof and found...

Nothing except for a note under a rock.

Well well Pine Tree did you really think I would make make it this easy for you,guess again.Here I have a riddle for you,you'll find your shooting star and your ice with your brothers.Head to the North West through the pine tree woods,on the ground you might find the ice almost melting and star almost disintegrating.

Good luck deciphering that.

I knew it was from Bill Cipher,it was pretty obvious though.

Brothers?

I never had brothers I only have Mabel.

And Mabel is the shooting star and ice I don't know,but why hidden with my brothers?

Oh,wait no he didn't if I am a pine tree...he means Mabel the shooting star and who is ice...WENDY! Ok so hidden with my brothers the pine trees so...they are in the woods;somewhere.

Seriously that Bill Cipher can't get enough can he.

Well I got more important problems now I need to find Mabel and Wendy in the woods.

–Meanwhile inside the Mystery Shack–

"Did you get Waddles shut kid?" Stan asks

"Uh yeah Mister Pines he's in Mabel and Dipper's room." I lie knowing that Waddles is actually behind me.

"Good,now go and wait wasn't Dipper and Mabel with you?" He points at me and stares at me with suspicious eyes.

"Yes,but they went to the Arcade and I'm supposed to meet them later when I get Dipper his journal" I lie again.

"Ok"He stares "I'm watching you kid" He says and leaves to the living room where I heard 'My Mummy's a Werewolf 2' and 'Attack of the exclamation points' was mentioned in today's going-to-be-streamed(or screamed at) movies.

"Waddles go to Mabel's room" I pointed at the stairs and he quickly ran and looked at me with suspicious eyes.

Does anybody except Dipper like me here. I thought

I ignored the thought I had bigger things to deal with Dipper is looking for Mabel and I need to help him but he has told me to stay here and comfort Waddles,who I believe hates me,until he comes back.