My Freaky Friend Sis

When I was a little bit younger, I had one good friend in my neighborhood. His name was Kelvin and his family were pretty good friends of mine. When we were kids we would sleep over at each others houses all the time, especially since we lived so close to each other. As we grew older, we didn't spend the night anymore. I mean I was 18 now and it seemed past the age for it but we both wanted to. While I believe Kelvin just wanted to spend the night so we could play video games until late or make general mischief, I had other reasons.

You see, Kelvin had a sister named Rachana, who I had a crush on. When I was over at his house, I would always check her out and we would exchange a few jokes and teases between each other. She was the same age as my sister, making her two years older than me. She, like Kelvin, was Indian, or more specifically, Gujarit. She was a very petite girl with long dark black hair, cute small perky tits, and tight little ass. She had light brown eyes, a button nose, and freckles, which aren't very common among Indians, but it made her look very cute.

  Anyways, it was no secret I liked Rachana. Kelvin knew it, even though I never explicitly told his so. But I didn't want to spend the night at his house because I desired see Rachana more, but because I desire to see more of Rachana. Kelvin used to tell me how he would sometimes spy on his sister. Since the fans in their bathrooms didn't work, their father made them shower with the doors cracked open so moisture wouldn't collect on the ceiling. Anyways, that isn't important. What was important was that it allowed Kelvin to spy on his sister showering. He would describe her body to me, which made me horny, but I wanted to see it. He told me if I spent the night sometime, there was a good chance I could see.

I finally got my chance one time. For the first time in years I was going to spend the night at Kelvin's house during the summer. Yet it was doomed from the start. His grandparents were staying with them, and they never would leave the house. Whenever Rachana would go to the shower, we would try to sneak a peak, but his grandma was always around, cleaning the hallway or watching tv. In the end, while I had a few close calls, I never got to see Rachana naked during the time I spent there.  

  t didn't help that a few months later Kelvin told me he had spied on his sister masturbating in her room. The mere thought of this made me very horny, and I started to masturbate while dreaming about Rachana. While I never masturbated all that much in general, I did more because of these thoughts of Rachana, and soon enough, it would take me longer and longer to finally cum. I was a virgin, but I guess all this practice wouldn't hurt since I knew I at least wouldn't prematurely ejaculate my first time, and how badly I wanted it to be with Rachana.

It seemed I would finally get another chance at seeing Rachana naked again when my parents announced they were going on a trip for 3 weeks. While my sister and I were more than old enough to stay at home alone for that time (I was almost 19, she was 21), our neighborhood was going through a rough patch, and so they explicitly told us we had to stay with other people. I figured I could just spend the time with Kelvin, but there was a hiccup. Although I could stay at their place for around 2 weeks, Kelvin, his dad and Rachana were suppose to go up to Canada for something, so I would have to spend the night at someone else' house for a few days. My sister on the other hand could go house hopping, so she wouldn't be hanging around Kelvin and Rachana's house with me. To make things better, Kelvin's grandparents were back in India for a few months, so no more of his grandma ruining my chances.