The Wasteland

My vision is coming back slowly. I can see a little bit. I'm being dragged across this dirty metal floor. I look around and jerk my arms. 

"Wow, calm down Zoey. You're Pretty strong," said a man.                                                                                        "What are you doing to me," I stuttered, "Who are you, let me go!"                                                                        "Zoey please calm down I'm getting us out of here, don't worry," he said, "My name is Ethan."                "Zoey we're at the entrance to leave, do you want to come with me?"                                                                       "Definitely," I said.

I got up and then followed him through the vault doors to the wasteland. I covered my eyes as I escaped from the horrible vault. The sun is so bright my eyes had to adjust. I took a deep breath and then my jaw dropped, all i saw was destruction. I didn't expect this. Ethan and I look at each other eyes wide open. We both began our journey to find what little civilization was left in this world. We walk down a dirty cracked road and see this huge looking rat thing. It runs at us on it's skinny four legs and lunges straight for Ethan's right leg.

"GOD DAMN IT," Ethan yells as he throws the rat off of him, making the rat land on a metal bar impaling it's heart, "AH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"  "Ethan calm down, we need to find something to patch you up," i said, "Wait a stimpack that is what we need!"                                                                                                                                    

I got up and went to search. I went down the road and searched the broken down houses. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Then I saw it, a medical box? As i walk closer to the medical box i activate a trap. I broke a tripwire and a bullet goes right through my leg. I scream and crawl to the medical box and open it. Their's two purified water bottles and one stimpack. I then look at my leg and think of Ethan. One stimpack I say in my head, one. i hate myself right now. I then take the stimpack and put the needle in my leg, injecting it in my wound. I hear footsteps and throw the stimpack away from me. 

"Zoey are you okay, i heard screams," he said frightened.                                                                                            "Yes I'm okay Ethan i just tripped," i said while hiding my wound,"I'm so sorry."                                              "Sorry for what?" he said.                                                                                                                                                            "I couldn't find a stimpack," i said sadly, "Not for you?"                                                                                                "It's fine," he said, "I'm glad nothing bad happened to you."                                                                                      "Yeah, i'm glad to.

After that talk we started to settle down and camp there for the night. i hate myself for lying. I can't believe I did that. That was messed up Zoey.