Confirmation of Their Fearful Thoughts

A/N: I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very SORRY that we did not update this for FOREVER. I'm pretty sure you all thought we fell off the face of the planet or died in some terrible accident. But TRUTH IS, we're just really lazy and school was crazy so we had to put this - and a lot of our stories - on hold for a little while until things calmed down and we thought over some new ideas for the new chapters.

But we hope that you guys enjoy this new chapter and that you please forgive the tardiness of this beloved and belated update! We love each and every one of you that are reading/voting for/commenting on this story/our stories!

With love and spaghetti noodles,

Tay&Jess

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was dark where I was.
No sound; no movement.
All my senses temporarily numbed. 
Left, right, up and down . . . all pitch black like sleek marble.

Where was I?
How did I get here?
Was I in hell?
All these thoughts clouding my mind as I tried to figure things out. 

Without preamble, a shrill noise cascaded around me; causing my eardrums murderous pain. I panicked and franticly searched around me . . . . my eyes found nothing but more and more darkness. 

There it came again, the loud and insidious noise, ringing continuously until my hearing gave out. My chest tightened and I couldn't breath; I couldn't hear; I couldn't see.

Then it was there. Standing in front of me. Large, robust tentacles extended and reaching out to touch me. I couldn't back away, my whole body frozen in fear. It continued to advance upon me, but I could do nothing but watch in terror. 

I tried to scream but my voice was mute, and my lungs closed up inside my chest - restricting my breathing. He practically floated as he advanced forward until his face was only inches away from mine. But face was the wrong word. 
He had no eyes, no mouth, no nose, not even ears. 

He had stark white skin that was stretched over his prominent cheekbones and sheened with wetness. A pair of his long arms started to wrap around me, but I still could not move - a hostage of my own fear. I could feel the tears stream down my face, and my chest constrict as I sobbed; trying to convince myself this wasn't real.

Oh...but I am as real as you are! A voice growled inside my head. You know you can't hide from me forever.

Get out of my head! I wanted to scream so desperately; but my lungs wouldn't allow even a breath to pass my lips.

There's ony five more to go. Your friends have already found two more. The voice chuckled deviously, but beware, the more you find; the dangerous this game becomes . . . .

What are you talking about? I screamed back at the voice in my head.

I'll always find you . . . . . The voice whispered deviously as static started to block my vision. And when I do . . . . .

I could feel the creature closing in and in my last attempt to free myself; I willed myself to scream as loud as I could.

The creature disappeared and minuscule spots of light began to break through the blackness. Everything started to fall away around me like broken glass until I was surrounded by brilliant white light. I felt my body being shaken and suddenly I was brought into reality, still screaming and thrashing as if my life depended on it. "Let me go!" I shrieked at whatever was holding me, "Let me go!"