Traelynn Lapriee August

Chan's POV will be changed to the main POV...

and im changing how i write a bit... i didnt like it

Im so excited today is Traelynn's first birthday i woke up extra early making sure that i dont wake up Chesanto though. I went down stairs to finish fixing up outside, I finally crossed off everything on my list... Oh Fuxk! I forgot to get the balloons, cupcakes, AND the cakes.I took out my Galaxy note II and saw it was 9.. "The shop opens at 9:30, perfect" I thought. I went upstairs to see if everyone was still sleep; and they were..... GOOD! I went to go take a shower and do my morning hygiene, kiss Chesanto and Traelynn on the cheek before grabbing my phone and keys and walking out the door to my 2013 dodge Challenger. I got to the bakery and ask the guy to get my order.. And boy was he FINE!!!

"here you go ma'am" 

"thank you" giving him a warm smile

As i was trying to get my stuff you can tell that i was struggling.

"umm do you need help taking your bags to your car"

I dont need any help.. IMA THUGG!!  "No I'm fine"

"you sure, let me help you"

I was staring at his gorgeoues green eyes that I didnt even know what he asked me

"oh uhh what did you say?"

"let me help you with your things"

"oh, uhh okay" giving him a small smile

He grabbed the cupcakes and walked to my car. We ended up having a conversation.

" so what's your name ?"

"Chandon, but most people call me Chan"

"Nice Name, I'm Jahalil, you know you look very familiar.."

A:N Jahalil is pronouced (Jah-Lil)

i was actually thinking the excat same thing

"Ha, i was thinking the same thing, I just didn't say anything"

"Well i went to Charleston High, I was on the football team.

Ha what a coincidence i went to the same school, what a small world

"Oh I went there too I played Basketball and ran Track; when i was junior their was this football player who would go to all my track meets, he would wear this stupid college hat and he would talk to me after every race.

"That was you!!"

"Ha I guess so"

By now the cake and cupcakes are in the car and we were just talking. I look at the time and it's 10:30.

"damn I've been here for an hour" i mumbled under my breathe

"what was that?"

"oh nothing.. uhh i have to go get my balloons for my daughters party and start getting it ready"

"Daughter?"

"Yeah i have a one year old daughter, her name is Traelynn"

"oh nice name"

"Thank you but i have to get going"

He looking kinda.... Disappointed..

"Oh.. okay, well it was nice seeing you"

He started walking back to his job with his head down, so i had to say something

"Hey Jahalil!"

He turned around so quick i thought thought he was going to knock down the old lady trying to get into the store.

"yeah wassup?" he said running over to me

"would you uhh... uhh like to come to you know, her party?"

"yeah sure, I'd love to see the little princess, what time?"

"at 3.. Give me your number so i can give you the address"

he handed me his phone and i put my number in.

"okay well i have to run.. see you there?"

"yes you will"

I got in my car and drove to the balloon store, got the balloons and headed back home and started making breakfast.

Comment Below!!