Not So Sweet

Hey guys im back i hvent really been feel like writing but here i am for you all i hope you like and sorry for the misspelled words

Chandon

i finally stopped crying and got up and ran to Jacob's room and he wasnt in there, i searched around his room and then went to his bathroom... the door was locked! i knocked on the door hoping he would open the door.

"Jacob are you in here ? you okay?"

i heard shuffling in the bathroom and a small "Help" escape his lips. i used my skills in my self defense class and kicked the door open. he sat there with blood seeping through his shirt, i lifted it up as he wincd and it reveal "F U C K L O V E" on his arm in a deep cut. i looked at my bestfriend and hugged him as he cried in my arms.

"Jake it's going to be okay, but you have to get up"

He did the un exscepted and kissed me , i sat there for a while and didnt move and then jolted back

"jacob you cant just kissed me and think everything will be okay. i will be there for you... just not like that my love is for Chresanto"

and then i remember his wife is in there unconsious. i got up and ran to her room and screamed for Jacob to call Ray and tell him to rush over here, he did as told and waiting for them to come. Jacob soon came in later with arm wrapped up and stood in the doorway looking at his non breathing wife.

"What happen to her?"

I honestly wasnt sure so i just shrugged my shoulders and kept putting pressure to her head with a cloth. i heard the front door open and someone rush up the stairs and gasped.. It was Ray, he just picked her up and carried her downstairs to the car and drove off. We stayed there and waiting for him to call us from the hospital.

"i just dont understand why she would do something like this to me, ive been nothing but faithful to that girl!"

Jacob finally spoke and started walking away, he then stood at the door frame and look at me.

"I brought her another charm and was going to ask if we could renew our vows soon,"

he walked out and then went downstairs, i heard him crying and i let him be bc i knew thats what he wanted. i called chres at work and told him everything that has happen today, ive kept myself together, that was until Chres cam thru the door and i just broke down in his arms and i cried myself to sleep that day .

Just something short and not so sweet comment and vote on what you think, and i actually want yall to comment on what yall think should happen next i want to see your imaginations fly lol.