Chapter 15- Hangover

************************Niall´s POV***********************************************************************

I brought Shannon to bed after she was so drunk!

Now she groans and turns in my direction. I laugh, she will have a hangover, I´m pretty sure.

She slowly opens one eye and closes it fast again.

After a while she opens it again, after it slowly the other. She groans again,“My head....ouch.“

I have to be strong now. If I laugh now she´ll be so angry.

„Good morning, love!“, I say holding back laughter. I help her to sit up and hand her two pills and a glass of water.

„What time is it? And what happend?“, she asks me.

„After you told Ari to NOT to get pregnant from Harry, I brought you home.“, I say calm.

Awww, now she blushs.

„You´re kidding me?“, she asks unsure. I think she really hopes I prank her.

I just shake my head.

„I´m embarassing, am I?“, she asks while laying down again, hiding in her sheets.

I pull the sheets away and look in her eyes,“Darling, you never could be embarassing to me!“

Yup, I know. I´m a great boyfriend.

„Now get ready! By the way it´s three in the afternoon. Get ready, you should be by the girls by now!“, I say chuckling.

*******************************Shannon´s POV**********************************************************

As I enter the room Ari runs to me,“Imagine, Shannon! I´m not pregnant!“, she squeals. And I blush. Harry starts laughing so hard that he falls from his chair.

„God, Ari I´m so sorry!“, I say quickly. She just laughs,“No problem.“

Zaya starts lauging too,“You were so funny yesterday.“

I chuckel,“Yeah, but I´ve got a headache it´s not funny anymore.“, sighing the last part.

Zaya runs in the kitchen and comes back with tea and a pill,“Here, that´ll help“, she sais.

„Thank you so much!“, I smile at her.

The girls are such cuties.

I don´t want one of them to go, like Harry.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. I give Harry aconfused look,“Who´s that?“, I mouth in his direction.

He just shakes his head. I don´t think he knows either.

Zaya stands up,“I´ll go for it!“.

After a while she comes back with many pizzas. We all give each other confused looks. „Who ordered pizza?“, Zaya asks.

No one sais something. The other girls all heard the doorbell and they coming down right now. As they see the pizza they smile.

„Who ordered pizza?“, Baily asks.

„We have no idea.“, Harry states. In this moment my phone vibrates.

I´ve got a message.

´Hei hun!

You guys looked hungry, we ordered you pizza

I love you! Xx´

FROM: Niallbear<3

I look up,“Niall ordered the pizza!“, I say loud. They look at me,“Why?“.

„He said we look hungry.“, I say smiling.

We all start to eat. After a while Tori asks,“How does he know that we look hungry?“.

Goog question guurl.

No but seriously. I look around searching for cameras, but I can´t find one.

„I really don´t know“, Makayla sais slowly.

But then she starts laughing,“Who cares, we have pizza!“.

„You´re so right“,I say while giving her a thumbs up.

After a while all the people gone out of the room, just me and Zaya are here anymore.

„I couldn´t talk to you, till the show started. Tell me something about you!“, I say to her.

She smiles,“You can see, I´m more of a boyish girl. I never had a mom so I think that was a big effect on me. I can beat any boy up, believe me I tried“, she chuckles,“ I´m scared for getting my heart broken, but I wanted this show so bad“, she smiles.

I nod,“ You said that about your mother... was there another effect why you turned out so boyish?“, I ask her unsure. She sounded like she didn´t told me the whole story, or more I got such a feeling. I hope it isn´t to bad.

She starts, her face looking really serious,“ No it wasn´t the only effect. I had one a sister“, she stops shortly. The HAD makes me a bit scared.

She goes on,“ She caught her boyfriend cheating at her with her bestfriend.“, she stops again. She looks like she remembers all the things that happend. I don´t know what actually happend, but she looks so deep sad.

„You don´t have to tell me, you know?“, I say to her.

She nods,“ I want to... I have to... I can´t always run away from it.“, she sighs,“ After it my sister didn´t know how to go on anymore. They were both so important to her.

Then in a december night she comitted suicide. It was big drama and the bad thing I remeber everything so clearly. The pain´s still here“, she sais while pointig to her chest area, to her heart.

I tear up a bit.

„It was horrible to me. I felt so alone. You ask yourself many questions when somethings like this happens. I couldn´t understand. I was angry, because she left me alone.

But I was more sad than anything in this time. She was my only female family member.

I loved her so much“, she sais while shaking her head.

„No, I still love her. So much“, she whispers.

By now I´m like sobbing. It makes me so sad to hear something like this.

I hug her,“You´re so strong. And I bet“, I look at her,“No, I promise you! She never stopped loving you. And I´m sure she´s so proud right now!“, I say.

„But how can you know?“, she sais while a tear runs down her cheek.

„Trust me, I know it“, I say hugging her again.

***************************************************************************************************************+

******************************************************************************************************************

This chapter is for my beautiful sister! Because she hadn´t it easy the last months.

I hope you understand me now better!

This was a very emotional chapter for me, because I´ve got my story with all this.

This was more a serious chapter, I know.

Thanks for reading this.

You make me so HAPPY!

I can´t say you how much it means to me!!

Love you, Beverly:) xx