Chapter 2

That was the fifth one today. My step-father was delighted with the sudden surge of cash, he decided to increase the number of 'clients' I received in a day. This first week consisted of two men a day. Then, for every week that passed, a new man was introduced. Most of them were regulars and, the more they came the more they gained confidence, the more vile their actions became.

There was one man in particular, he went by the name of Gregory. He would tie me down and beat me while he satisfied himself. When he left I would be covered in bruises and bite marks. The one day he even dressed as, well, a vampire. He had this sick fantasy in his head and he would live it with me. Needless to say, my dreams were now nightmares.

George, my younger brother, had walked into the room while Gregory was fullfilling a particularly sick fantasy and now, to him I am nothing but a slut. I shamefully admit that, that is exactly what I am.

The old men I could handle but, one day, when a young boy, no older than myself appeared at my room and I felt myself crumble on the inside. He was beautiful, funny and intelligent but, the things he did to me were unbearable. I was just another whore and slut to him while, he was my sanity. It was his touch that sparked butterflies in my stomach, his kisses that ignited a fire within me, his approval that I longed for and his hands as they removed my lace underwear. I had finally reached insanity.