The Streets: The Celler

Chapter one

His breathing was ragged as he panted and moaned. The sounds made my skin crawl as bile rose in my throat but, I quickly forced it down. His hour was nearly up and, soon I would be able to curl into a ball and shed my tears. For now, I would have to endure the terrible feelings that coursed through my veins as this filthy man took my most sacred possesion, my virginity. Sold for sex, I found myself repulsive to look at.

My step-father, may he rot in hell, had run out of money to fund his drug abuse. His addiction got the best of him and, the next thing I knew, I was standing on a corner as money exchanged hands. I would have runaway but, even in his drug-induced haze, my step-father was once step ahead. He had threatened to kill my baby brother were I not to comply with his every demand.

I was trapped, with no way out except death. But, if I were to die who would take care of my brother? My mother was dead, murdered by that sick bastard and, the only memory I have left of her is the kitten she bought for me for my seventeenth birthday. My train of thought was interrupted as a weight was removed from above me.

"Thanks hon! You were by far the best. Oh and darling you were so tight, it was devine!" Planting one last kiss on my lips he sauntered out of the room, leaving me to pour my heart out as my skin itched and crawled at the thought of us sweating between the sheets.

So this a shorty story i decided to write for princessharley's The Celler. Its based on her character Hayley that appears in one of the chapters.