WTF is going on!! Such a stupid story. XD

So the two lovers journeyed throughout the Mushroom Kingdom... Until they came across a Koopa. He stood in the way of the Shroom path, offering sales on the best shrooms yet. "Buy our newly improved shrooms, guaranteed to work and give you maximum happiness maaaaaaan.." They mugged him of all his shrooms and he died on the street. Skipping along down the path hand in hand they whistled a tune or two. After a few moments they forgot what they were supposed to do and had butt sex in a pipe. Putting their clothes back on, they journeyed forth towards the castle of bowser, with no idea what they were doing. They entered wearing matching Hawaiian shirts like the couple they were. Bowser met them at the entrance. "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY CASTLE IN SUCH.... MANNER!!" Because just then they started kissing. And Bowser was mortified and what not. Eventually Bowser got tired of watching the lovers make out and gave up the princess. He ran far far away to Canada. Meanwhile, Princess Peach was ever grateful to Mario. "Oh, Mario, you sexy hairy hunk!" She jumped on him and kissed him while he struggled to get away. Luigi was devastated... That was his true love! He ran off to his house, packed his things, and ran away. Mario eventually got away from the princess, the poor princess with hearts in her eyes, and he came home. "Luigi! Luigi my love!!" He cried. It was no use. He was gone. His one and only true love was gone forever. He fell to the ground crying, tears like rivers flowing from his eyes. He was like crumbling bread... His heart was a melting popsicles. He remembered all the happy times they had spent together, fixing pipes and getting dirty. Oh, how he loved his Luigi!! But what had happened to him.... Would he ever forgive his beloved brother? Would the two.... Ever be united?