Mario and Luigi : A Bromance

Incest, you say? And we s ay " Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. The Mario Bros.Nay!" This is the story behind a story. A story you didn't know. After a brief interview with the brothers themselves, I have summarized the events down to a simple short story. It is a story of love, passion, jealousy, and plumbing. It is the story of.... The Mario Bro.

It was their father's dream. Ever since they were little he told them

what he wanted. And that was a family business.

They weren't a close family. Their mother was a late-night stripper/performer and their dad was a fat drunk. All day they saw their family waste away into a meaningless blur. There was only one thing that kept their family together- the business. When their father died of a stroke and their mother of STDs, the brothers decided to start pursuing the dream of their precious father. Sitting at a wooden table where they ate so many meals, the pondered. Mario was the older, bigger one, the one who demanded and took control. Luigi was shy, small and timid. They were the perfect couple. So they sat there thinking and shit. After a little bit of thinking they made out, their furry moustaches rubbing against another. They held another in each others arms for a while. Finally, after staring at so sooo many cracks, they decided plumbing. At once they rented a van from the necrophiliac down the street and started the business. Their first customer was of royalty. Princess peach herself was in need of some assistance. She put them to work, keeping her eye on Mario. As Mario was working on a pipe, Peach appeared behind him, and started caressing his buttocks. He murmured a "No" and the princess shyly backed away. Oh, yes, and lets not forget about Bowser . Bowser fell in love with Mario at first sight, and when he saw this he burned with rage. How dare she! With a huff and a puff, Bowser planned the kidnapping of the beloved princess. Meanwhile, the Mario bro. Enjoyed many sessions of anal. That night Bowser snuck into Peachs room...... Slowly lifting her up, he flew away using pixie dust or some shit. The brothers heard of this from the walking talking mushroom with a penis, Toad. They immediately felt the chaos. Oh no!!! What would they do?! She was their only customer....