Dinner

~Kit~

We went to the door with Jace holding my leash. He knocked on the door.

"JACE!" a man with tattoos and a cigarette shouted, opening up the door, he looked me over, "Damn boy, this the new bitch? She's a tasty hunk of meat."

"Hey Vince. Don't even look at her with those hungry eyes. She's my mother fucking sub."

"Fine, but you know what happens to bad girls. I hope you told her."

"I did, now leave her alone."

"Fine, come on in you two. Candi's making dinner. Jace, please sit down. Your girl can either sit on the floor or sit in your lap. I'll be back. CANDI!"

Jace turned to me, "Sweetie, I'm so sorry. He's a jerk. He probably wants you in what I can only assume Candi is wearing. You're so beautiful. So my lap or the ground?"

I made grabby hands at him, "Lap Daddy!"

"Okay." he picked me up, sat down and placed me in his lap and nuzzled my neck, "I love you, princess."

"I wuv chu too, daddy."

"Aweeeee!" he Eskimo kissed me and licked my cheek, "You're so beautiful."

Vince returned, "I see you chose lap, why?"

"Vince, I didn't choose anything. I let her choose. I want my Baby to be comfy," Jace sneered.

"Well then I'll ask her, Little lady, why did you choose his lap over the floor?"

"Because, mister, I wanted to be close to my master."

"What manners! and honesty! I'll go see what's taking Candi so long." he left again.

Jace tuened me around and said in his daddy voice, "Don't you EVER call me Master again!"

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"It's okay sweetie."

(a/n) New collab with MareyT soon! (e/a/n)