Chapter 5

Parents: "We need to talk." Me: *Million things run through my mind. What did they find out about?!* Parents: "Stop leaving the lights on!"

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Fan

>>>>>"Luciana Wolfen!" I used her full name so she knew I was angry because of some thought she had passed on to me as we walked to my next class. Apparently she was planning to mate with our mate today, while in control.

"If you dare let me lose my virginity tonight, I will personally make myself go and drink blood from a smelly skunk." I said to her with a serious voice.

"But he is our soulmate! It's just the same thing as being married. So why can't we just mate with him sooner? "I heard her whine at me in my head.

"Yes I know that but let me remind you of the promise we made to our mother. We promised her that we would not do the mating ceremony with our mate and would wait until after we introduced him to her." I said to her reminding her of our promise. I understood my mother wanting to get to know our mate before we mated as once a couple mated then there was no going back and you would be bonded forever. Heck I did not even dare tell Luciana that I instead even wanted a wedding first before mating as she would not understand.

. "Fine, I will let you continue thinking like those humans of yours. But please don't forget that you are not like them." she said to me with a sad voice which made me want to apologize to her as it was in our female vampire nature to quickly want to consummate with our soulmate after meeting him to complete the mate bond.

"But we can still do the marking ritual and have him mark us." I said to her wanting to please her. The marking ritual was not permanent and could be broken any time. It was how mates claimed each other to let others know they were taken. Once marked we would both be able to know the location of the other, a marking tattoo would appear on our bodies to show we were mated and as the male, Lucas would gain new powers to protect me, his other half. Luckily for me, he would not be able to read my mind unless I let him.

''Okay then.'' my Vampire-self replied and i was glad to feel her excitement. As after doing it, we would be totally connected with our mate and all females would know he was ours.

We would then both be able to know the location of the other; a marking tattoo would appear on our bodies to show we were mates.

As I was going to my next class English I started smiling as I knew Lucas was in that class as I smelt his delicious scent. Luciana who had just been sad was now excited to see her Lucas and quickly took control.

But just as we opened the door my blood almost boiled with anger as right there straddling my soul mate was none other than Kendra the head cheerleader.

"MINE!" I heard my vampire self-Luciana snarl lowly, causing Lucas to see us and go into a shocked state. I also knew Luciana was about to go and rip Kendra's head off.

I quickly took control from her, while Luciana was furious with Kendra, I on the other hand felt hurt but at least I was calm.

"Bitch he is not yours as you are not even his girlfriends plus why would he go for you when I can give him all of this." Kendra said to me pointing to herself, I guess she had heard when Luciana had snarled "Mine!"

While she was saying that I saw Lucas getting out of his shocked state and he quickly pushed Kendra off him causing her to fall on the floor and glare at him. Lucas ignored Kendra and started giving me a pleading look but I turned my heard to the board and ignored him for the rest of the lesson.

"Rose please just talk to him." I finally heard Luciana say in my head after she had calmed down.

"Wow you forgive easily, I thought vampire females were the ones known to hold grudges for long periods of time." I scoffed at her disbelieving that she wanted me to just forget what happened and talk to him.

"I will never be angry with my Lucas. I already know that just as we opened the door, that girl Kendra had jumped on him and straddled him by force to hurt us as she was jealous we had kissed him instead of her. So my grudge is with Kendra for messing with what's MINE!" Luciana replied me.

"So you mean Lucas was not cheating on us." I asked her.

"Oh Rose you silly thing, you should know that Lucas is our soulmate and he will never be able to want another female besides us." Luciana chanted in my head causing me to smile.

We were still in class and I was still smiling inside from being happy to know that I was going to be the only girl Lucas wanted.

"I'm going to talk to him now." I said to my vampire self-Luciana but she took control before I could turn to Lucas and talk to him and pull him out of his misery.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she was the one who had said that I should forgive Lucas and talk to him.

"Oh my poor innocent minded Rose, I have decided that I want him to beg as I am not a Vampire princess for nothing." Luciana said to me with a mischievous glint in her tone.

The bell rang and I quickly took my bag and quickly got out of the classroom before Lucas could stop me while pretending to look angry and hurt.

I guess you can say Luciana was a very great actor as she even added the tears to flow on my face. I could feel Lucas following us. I reached my car and just as I was about to open my car door I found myself pinned against my car by my deadly gorgeous soulmate Lucas.

"Roselyn my angel." he said my name while looking at me with a pleading look. I guess he found out about my name from people at school.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I don't want to ever see you cry because of Me." he continued but now with a pained expression as he wiped away the tears on my face.

His pained expression almost made me want to tell him that I was not angry with him and my vampire self-Luciana was already satisfied when he had said Sorry.

"I promise you that as long as I shall live." which was a long, long time since he was a vampire.

"You will always be the only girl in my life that I'm in love with and want to be with even though you might think we are moving too quickly. I can't be blamed for falling in love with you at first sight."

"That girl Kendra meant nothing to me and can never be compared with you."

He then gently caressed my face and looked right into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

After his sincere speech I could sense he was telling the truth and so I flashed him a smile.

I moved closer and quickly hugged him.

"I love you too Lucas and yes I will gladly be your girlfriend. Plus I want you to meet me at exactly 8:00pm by this huge Willow tree in Forestry Park." I whispered in his ear.

I quickly let go of him, stood up and climbed into my car leaving him speechless.