Chapter 3

Who invented hugs? I mean the first hug would have been sooo awkward.

"What are you doing, why are you holding me???" "Shhh just trust me.""

>>>>>>>After finding a parking spot, I went to the reception area with Tiana to register for our classes. Thanks to my maniac driving we were not that late as many students were still arriving.

Sadly for me I was studying for a different degree to Tiana's. She was studying to be a Fashion designer while I was studying to be a politician since I was going to queen one day. So I was not going to see my friend for the rest of the day.

After hugging her, I started walking to my first lesson.

"Welcome to college." I thought to myself as I saw the huge class filled with hundreds of students unlike at high school were we had small classes.

But I couldn't complain as the Boys were all hot enough to look at.

I started looking for a sit and was invited by a girl with strawberry blonde hair like mine to sit next to her.

"Hey I'm Felisha." she said to me and I also told her my name with a friendly smile.

Our lecturer, Mr. Donald came in and started lecturing.

The bell for lunch then rang and Felisha took my hand and led me with her to the cafeteria where we met Tiana with also 2 new friends she had made.

"This is Clara." Tiana said to me pointing to a girl who was wearing a black leather jacket and skinny jeans. She had this bad girl look about her that you knew to never mess with her.

"And this is Vanessa." Tiana said pointing to the other girl who had raven black hair. After that Vanessa quickly gave me a bone crushing hug meaning she was one of those people with a bubbly personality.

I introduced them to Felisha and we then found a table to sit.

While looking around the cafeteria I was surprised to see that the cliques were already forming from the cheerleaders, the nerds and the emo's.

"Guys I think we are the normal clique." I said jokingly to them and showed them the cliques.

"It's like high school all over again and the same cheerleader bimbos, not that all of them are like that." I heard Clara say causing us to burst into laughter.

"Guys I need to tell you that today I almost died and went to heaven. I saw this gorgeous guy while I was going to my next class." Tiana started saying to us with a dreamy look on her face.

"Tiana you always say that about each hot guy you see." I said to her with a knowing look that she just wanted to hook me up on a date. Apparently Tiana always had a date each Friday and was always surprised by me not wanting to date anyone.

So she was always looking for ways to make me get a boyfriend as she thought it was unhealthy to not have a boyfriend.

"Rose this time I'm actually serious, this guy is so H.O.T that I wouldn't mind being his date for one day, but sadly I heard that all the cheerleader bimbos have their eyes set on him." she said to us with a sad voice surprising me that she was actually not trying to set me up on a date.

I then saw Tiana look behind me with a mesmerized look on her face and I then saw Vanessa and Clara doing the same while now fanning their faces.

"Oh my goodness it's him!" I then heard Clara say causing me look back and see what they were looking at.

I looked behind me and was surprised to see this hot gorgeous sexy handsome etc. guy walking into the cafeteria.

All the girls in the cafeteria with me included were practically gawking at him with our mouths slightly open.

He had perfect charcoal black curly hair, perfect eyebrows, beautifully sculptured nose and ears, teasing delicious kissable lips and the face of a male supermodel.

Everything about him just screamed beautiful and perfection.

"He's like an angel sent from above." I heard Clara say snapping me out of the undressing trance.

I was really surprised that I had actually found myself being mesmerized by a guy. The way he walked was so flawless and what tempted me the most was this dangerous aura he had about him.

I then saw the head cheerleader Kendra and one of the prettiest girl on the campus standing up and going to flirt with him. I felt a twinge of jealousy causing me to look back at my friends as I knew he would never go for someone like me.

Tiana gave me the, I told you so look.

"Fine I guess you were right about him being hot." I said to her.

"Rose." I saw Vanessa look at me with wide eyes after we had chatted for a moment.

"What." I said to her surprised by how she was looking at me.

"His staring at you!" I heard Tiana whisper to me.

"Stop lying to me Tiana." I said to her.

"I'm serious just look back and see yourself." Tiana said to me excitedly.

I looked behind me thinking that they were lying to me but was surprised to find myself staring at those beautiful crystal oceanic blue eyes again, which just reeled me in like a magnet.

It felt like we were staring at each other for eternity and we were the only 2 people. My whole body felt so alive and my heart had stopped beating, luckily I was half vampire so I would not die.

I was surprised to see him looking at me with love and desire.

WAIT a minute did I just say love? I shouted to myself and removed my gaze from him. How can he love me when we've just met?

"Omg I think he likes you." I heard one of my friends say.

This was just so overwhelming and I could still sense his eyes on my back.

"Guys I'm going to the computers for my next lesson." I said to my friends as I just needed some air and to think.

I also had never had an experience where a guy liked me as I always liked to be invincible. I stood up and could still feel him looking at me.

I quickly got out of the cafeteria and while walking in the passage way to the computer room I could feel him following me.