The Challenge

Brooke"s POV_

"Hey wait up!!!!!!!!!!" my best friend said.

"Hurry up we're going to be late!" I said. Well, right now I am running to my school , I woke up late and forgot to turn on my alarm. Jason my best friend since kindergarten was also late so now we are both gonna be late...

Ringggggg!!!!! The late bell went off just as we ran in..Thank god at least I am in the building I thought as I hurried to my class with Jason behind me.

"Good morning Ms.Brooke and Mr.Jason thank you for joining us today"my least favorite teacher said...

I gave Mr.Anderson a big smile and said " You welcome".

He shot me a disapproving look and turned around to write something on the board

Man I thought theirs always something up his butt jeez..........

I went to my seat at the back of course were my other 2 best friends were sitting and giggling,"Hey guys" I said to them they said hey back.

Jason sat in front of and turned around , Jason has brown hair with bangs and blue eyes I guess you could call him good looking but he hangs out with us not the jocks or cheerleaders.

"Thanks for waiting for me" he said sarcastically flipping his hair back

"Its not my fault you run like an old person" I said back

"Hey I run fast" he said back to me

"Turn around or your gonna get in trouble" as soon as I said that he turned around, you see he has good grades and he is really nice this is his first time to be late and he does not like to get in trouble.

Unlike me well I am a good girl but not goody-two shoes or anything, I have long black curly hair and really green eyes i guess i am OK looking not a beauty or anything and my name is Brooke Finns I know Finns ha-ha go ahead laugh.

My other two best friends are Shanna-brown hair to mid back and brown eyes and Lauren- blond hair with blue eyes.

We all have different personality's but we fit each other.All four of us are a simple group unlike "populars" the most popular people who are always mean and snobby.

But the most popular are " the Briggs" they are 2 brothers and are the richest in our school they always make grand entrances I am serious they have the limo or a cool sports car come to the front were everybody watching them and then they step out and the crowd goes wild.

I personally don't like them but all the girls love them and all the boys want to be them there are 2 josh,Sebastian they both have brown hair with bangs covering half their eyes but the thing is they have different eye color and different personalities, Josh is the loud, player,mean one and Sebastian is quiet and has a vibe to him that says don't mess with me.

For the rest of the class I dozed off..

As soon ans the bell rang I jumped out of my seat to leave when I bumped in to somebody I felt myself slip and I closed my  eyes waiting for the pain to hit me but then I felt hands slip around my waist and looked up to see Josh Brigg. I stared at his beauty he had perfect hair that was shining in the light and bright green eyes that made you feel lost into them.

"Stop drooling' he said and"aren't you gonna say thank you" he said sarcastically

I could feel my face burning and I immediately said "Thank you" asshole I added in my head.

I pulled away from him and walked away I think other girls would swoon or faint if they ever touched one of the brothers but I am not one of those girls who fall for rich snobby guys.