Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Weeks went by and Tyson and I grew closer and closer. We were spending a lot of time together, it was getting to the point that I barely ever was at my house, cause he was always inviting me over for dinner which followed with a movie and we almost always were falling a sleep in each others arms.

One night after dinner we went up to his room to watch a movie and like anytime when he wanted more me time than movie time he put in a Disney movie. As soon as I saw the Magic Kingdom Castle on the screen I turned and sat Indian style on his sofa and waited for the conversation.

“So what do you want to talk about tonight?” I asked waiting to hear what was on his mind.

Tyson gave me one of his big grins and took my hand in his, “We have two new families that want to join our pack.”

“Really Ty, the pack is growing.” I was excited and happy for him. Over the last few weeks I got to see him in full Alpha form many times and he was a good leader and he took pride in our pack, he deserved a big pack.

“Yes. As I was saying two new families, but we only have one house available.”

“Where will the other family stay? Is there enough time to build them a house before they arrive?” I asked knowing that Ty would do everything possible to make sure the new families would feel welcomed.

“Well, we could have a second house available if you would be willing to give up yours.” he looked at me with apologetic eyes. He knew how much I loved living in my little cottage.

“Well, if it means making the pack bigger and stronger. I can give up my house, but where will I stay?”

Ty started laughing “Well Calisse I figured you could stay with your Alpha mate.” he looked at me intently.

I looked around the room, Tyson was clean, very clean. I wasn't sure if he could handle me being a lot messier than him. But his place was big enough for me and him, and truthfully I was going to have to move in with him sooner or later. “Gee... Ty I don't know. I might mess up your perfect little house here.”

“You can have the guest room.” He offered. “I can handle your clutter. It would be nice to have you around more often. I really would like to start getting closer and maybe, just maybe being a couple.” Ty raised his eyebrows and smiled at me.

I actually like the idea of spending more time with him. I was actually starting to really fall for him, and honestly I was ready to move on to couple status with him. “Ok, I can move in with you.” I agreed. “But guest room first.” Ty reached across and hugged me.

“Now are you sure about this?” he asked once again staring at me making sure I wasn't about to have one of my panic attacks.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes Ty, I've been spending nights here frequently lately, I think moving in would definitely make our meals together and movie nights easier.”

Ty leaned back on the sofa and started watching the movie. I watched him knowing he was actually taking peeks at me when I would look away. Every time I would glance at him he would look at the TV, the ground or the ceiling. Finally I just pounced on top of him and stared down into his eyes. “You can get a better look at me now from this angle.” I teased as I continued staring down at him.