Here

•6 new pieces to learn this weekend before the concert next weekend plus gymnastics invitational in the morning 🎶👌🏼

What are you doing this weekend?

Incipient~44

Riley Gilinsky's pov:

Both Aaron and I turn towards the door once we hear movement from the door. Soon after the door opens and a few people pile into the room. I see Cam enter making eye contact with me. I notice it's Taylor, Cam, Bryant and Hayes are here. They all come over to me and Hayes seems very excited to see me.

"Hi everyone," I smile waving.

"How are you feeling?" Bryant asks.

"Better and well rested. Thank you for asking Bryant." He nods and Cam makes his way to sit next to me on the bed. He kisses my cheek and wraps an arm around me.

"You too are so cute," Hayes says sitting next to Aaron. He is a lot taller than I can last remember.

"I agree with you on that bud," Taylor says to him.

"Thank you so much for being here with her," Cam says to Aaron.

"No problem. We had a great time," Aaron smiles at me. "We have to do it again."

"Yes, I agree," I smile. "I'm taking Aaron and Hayes on an adventure."

"Sweet!" Hayes beams. "I'm Hayes by the way," Hayes says. Taylor playfully rolls his eyes and everyone laughs.

"I think she knows Hayes," Bryant pats his head. He grins and comes over to lay next to me.

"Anyway," he smiles. "I have your large fries."

"Wait, Aaron was serious earlier?" I laugh lightly looking at him and Aaron burst into a fit of laughter. I start laughing and soon Hayes starts.

"I see a great friendship forming," Taylor says and Cam nods. Hayes hands the fries over to me and I thank him.

"We're all going to be great friends," Hayes says and I nod leaning my head Cam's shoulder.

"We should all go out and explore tomorrow," I suggest for tomorrow. I'm not sure what they like to do.

"Sounds great," Aaron says. "We could all eat breakfast somewhere."

"That sounds like a great idea. Bryant, you in?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah. Sounds great."

"Also," Taylor turns to me. "You're meeting Aly tomorrow."

"T-tomorrow? Really!?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes," Cam says and leans his head against mine.

"Looks like Cam's tired," Taylor smiles and I look beside me to see Cameron trying to keep his eyes open.

"Cam," I say softly. "Let's go to sleep if you're tired." He nods and the guys nod. Both Hayes and Aaron gets off to get ready for bed.

"We'll see you in the morning. I'll text you."

"Alright, night guys." Bryant and Taylor says goodnight before leaving once they leave, I notice Cam has drifted off and I smile. I look over to see Hayes on the other bed and Aaron is in the bathroom. I look back to Cam and notice his shoes are already off. I help him under the covers and he wraps his arms around me, pecking my lips before closing his eyes fully.

"Goodnight beautiful," He says softly.

"Goodnight," I smile and kiss his forehead before laying down. Hayes turns the light off and I lay there thinking about Tomorrow.

~Two hours later~

My phone vibrates and I reach for my phone on the table.

JJ: Hey, Riley. I wanted to see you before you go to sleep. Not sure if you're asleep or not. I wanted to give you another present (:

Me: hi Jack (: I'm still up. I think almost everyone here is asleep. I'll come out of my room

JJ: alright, I'll be out in a moment

I carefully unwrap Cam's arms and he turns over as I quickly get out of bed. I fix the covers and stand up fully. I start to make my way over to the door.

"Riley?" I look over to the bed to see Hayes face lit up from his phone screen.

"Hey, I'm going to see J."

"J?"

"Johnson, do you want to come?" He shakes his head.

"It's alright, I'll see you when you get back." I smile and walk over to the door opening it then going through before shutting it. I walk into the hall looking one way and hear a door opening. I turn my head to the left and see someone's back against me. I can easily tell who is by the hair color and I smile. I start to walk over as he turns around.

"Jack," I beam.

"Hey Ri," Johnson says and smiles, making his way over to me. He opens his arms and gives me a warm hug. "How was Hawaii!?"

"It was amazing Jack. I've done so many things. It's absolutely beautiful there."

"That great, well I've missed you," he smiles and pulls back. "So you and Cam huh?" I feel my smile getting bigger and nod.

"He's so good to me Jack. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jack smiles and takes something out of his pocket. He hands me an envelope.

"This is for you, I hope you like it."

"You didn't have to get me anything else," I thank him and open the envelope. I take two pieces of paper out and an iTunes card for fifty dollars. I smile at that. I unfold the paper and it takes me a moment to understand what it is.

Plane ticket to: Toronto, Canada

VIP ticket: The authors convention
Special guest: J.K Rowling, Rick Riordan, C.S Lewis and many more

My mouthparts in shock. I look up at him and attack him with a hug.

"This is huge, oh my god thank you Jack! I love it! You didn't have to." He chuckles and hugs me again.

"Happy birthday again Ri, you deserve this."

"This is amazing. Jack how did you get these? VIPs were sold out."

"Let's just say I had my whole family online at ten a.m ready to purchase it instead of sleeping in." I pull back and look at him. He never fails to surprise me.

"Thank you."

"I hope it's alright if I take the weekend trip with ya. Just the two of us. Well, I guess Cam too if he wants to come."

"Defiantly, this is going to be a really cool trip."

"I'm glad you like it. It's the weekend before you start school."

"Oh..." I say biting the inside of my lip.

"I'm an idiot, sorry Ri. I'm sure you got into Juilliard." I smile slightly and nod.

I'm in love with Johnson in this fanfic ❤️ I still have the feels for him. (Because you're a Johnson and Mendes girl Sam) Who doesn't? Now I should go and edit the trilogy...