Chapter 6: Pink and P!nk is Awesome

"Stupid."

Thud.

"Stupid."

Thud.

"Stupid."

Thud.

I feel like a total idiot. Pink, seriously? Out all of the colors possible, I chose pink! Even if I like her music it still doesn't help! I continued to hit my head against the wall.

Then I felt my hand on my shoulder. "Don't beat yourself up, man." Then the person laughed. "Get it, don't beat yourself up, because he's beating... himself... up? Oh, never mind."

I looked up and saw Westley and Max trying to keep a straight face.

"Not you guys too," I groaned.

I held my head back to hit it on the wall again.

"Whoa, whoa." Westley said as he pulled my head back before I could hit it on the wall. Making me fall backwards onto the floor.

"What was that for?" I demanded.

"Dude you have huge bruise on the middle of your forehead," Max pointed out.

"Really?" I touched my forehead and flinched at the touch. I wouldn't be surprised if it started to bleed.

"I got this." Westley said.

Then he started to rummage in his backpack. He offered me an ice pack which I took. I placed in on my forehead, dulling the pain.

"'Thanks. Where did you get it anyway?"

"As a boyscout, I'm always prepared," Westley said proudly.

"That's lame," I said bluntly.

Westley flinched, hurt making Max laugh.

"This guys really clumsy," Max explained. "I swear, look up clumsy in the dictionary and you'll see his face. Once he even tripped over his own feet."

"It was an accident, I wasn't paying attention." Westley protested.

"To walking?"  Max asked in disbelief.

Westley obviously didn't have any comeback for that one. "Give me a second, I'll have a really good comeback in  few."

Max continued, "The nurse got fed up with his visits, so she gave him his own aid kit with a bunch of ice packs."

"Wow," I said.

"Weekly," he added.

"Wow," I repeated.

"I got nothing." Westley said, giving up. "But the down side of carrying a hospital in my backpack is when I accidentally sit on it. The rest of the day I'm carrying wet homework."

Max held out his hand and helped me off the floor.

"Now we must discuss about the thing you did in art class," Westley said.

"What you did..." Max started.

I cringed, waiting for the blow.

"Was pure genius!" Westley finished.

"What?"

"The pink thing, and working with Rubix and her comebacks. Oh man, you're like the king of class clowns or something!" Max said.

Then Westley said, "I haven't laughed that much in Mr. Stuart's class like... ever! But pink is an awesome color."

Max raised an eyebrow. "Really? Since when?"