Chapter 8 - Unbearable

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DISTURBING SCENES AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, AND IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CERTAIN READERS. Read at your own risk. 

Chapter 8

*Harry's POV*

As I kissed Ivy, I pulled her body towards mine, taking her face in my hands as I pushed her against the wall. I put all of my pent up feelings into that kiss: my anger, my jealousy, my desire.

She squirmed against me and I released her face, looking into her bright eyes and thinking how right this felt. Of course, that lasted for all of about two seconds, until Ivy slapped me and I realised the crapstorm I had just started by repeating the stupidest mistake I'd ever make.

"How dare you! Get off me, Harry, you know what happened last time!" She tore her eyes away from mine and tried to push me away, but I grabbed her hands.

"Ivy, please! Don't you see? Why can't you understand?" I pleaded with her, wrapping her small hands in my much larger palms. She struggled to get free, but I pinned her arms to the wall and flattened my body against hers. Her whole body tensed up, and as I moved my face towards her, she made a whimpering sound.

"Harry..." she drifted off with a pained expression on her face, and shut her eyes as I moved towards her lips again.

"Don't do this, not again," she murmured and I quietened her with another kiss, gentler this time, and as soon I thought I could trust her, I let one of her arms free, and started to caress her soft, smooth cheek with my rough fingertips.

She caught her breath, and opened her glistening eyes directly into mine. She looked hot, and I began to get excited, moving my hands from her cheek to her jawbone, and then to her warm neck. In a split second, I went from being in serenity to pain as she started hammering my back with her clenched fist.

This is the girl I love – spirited, determined, beautiful – and I knew what I had to do to show her my love.

"DAMN IT, IVY!" I roared, "Why can't you see yet? I'm trying to show you how beautiful you really are, because you just can't seem to fucking see it yourself. I'm in LOVE with you, don't you care?"

Her eyes grew wide, and in shock, her hand grew limp. For a moment, my mind started to take over, but as the sting of her small punches started to wear off, the logical voices grew dim, and my heart grew louder.

Before she can reply, or even react to the confession I've just given her, I place my lips over hers again, and gently kiss her, savouring the taste of her lips, the shape of them. She's so soft and perfect. Increasing the intensity of the kiss, I put all of my pent up emotions, all the anger and arousal, into the kiss. Opening my mouth, I slip my tongue into her mouth and I heard a slight whimper. But Ivy didn't fight back. She knows this is right, she can feel it too.

Releasing her, I pull my shirt off and carry her over to her bed. Laying her down in the middle of her bed, I climb over her, and lay on her, so she can feel my erection. I'm so hard, and all I can think about is how being inside her would feel.

Her face is blank, but she places two hands on my bare chest, trying to push me off her. My skin burns where she touched me, and it does nothing but turn me on more. Using my legs, I spread her legs apart, pinning her to the bed. God, she looks so fucking hot right now.

She's almost inaudible, but I somehow hear her murmur, 'Please Harry, please. Don't, please Harry, don't.'

But I know that if I just keep kissing her she'll want me, she'll want to feel me inside her too. I place one arm on the bed to keep my balance, while I use my other arm to unbutton her pajama top. She has a white lace bra on underneath, as she hadn't gone to bed yet, and I could feel my excitement grow as I imagined what was underneath.

As I took off her pajama top, she tried to move her legs, but I moved my legs over hers, and grazed her neck with a kiss as I whispered, 'There's no point trying to pretend Ivy. That bra gives it away. I know you want it, and I'm going to make you feel beautiful. I'm going to show you that you don't need to starve yourself, because I'm going to make you happy. Very happy.'

I started to rub her over her pajama pants, and feeling her warmth, I felt like I could explode. Giving her another kiss, I saw a tear leave her eye.

'Don't cry baby, I'm going to make all your tears go away.' And as I said it, I lifted her legs and pulled her pajama pants off her. Her whole body tensed, and then grew limp, and I started to gently rub her over her underwear. I could feel myself getting harder, if that was possible, and I lifted her torso to undo her bra.

Her breasts, the breasts I had dreamed about for so long, were finally real, and in front of me. Staring at her beauty, I kissed her again, as I slipped my hands under her underwear, and felt her for the first time. Slipping one, then two fingers in, I was determined to give her all the pleasure I could. I pulled her panties off her, and then cautiously, lifted myself off her. She didn't try to move, and as I pulled my own pants off, I smiled at her.

'I knew you'd want me in the end Ivy, we've denied each other for so long and now I'm going to give myself to you. Every inch."

Her face was blank, but she didn't resist when I kissed her again, and staring into her beautiful eyes, I couldn't fight my urges anymore. Pushing myself into her, I found myself in heaven, pleasure crashing over my body with every thrust.

Finally, finally, she is mine.