Chapter 7

Akira's P.O.V

After ten minutes we reach Ichiraku's shop and we sat on a table like that: Naruto, me, Sasuke, Sakura , Kakashi.

Each of us ordered and we began eating quietly, but the silence was broke by sensei.

“Kira” he stated. I looked from my book to see everybody staring at me. I already finish my ramen and nobody saw my face, I saw Kakashi doing the same thing.

“What was that earlier, the wolf thing?” Kakashi asked curious.

Seeing that everybody was curious as well, I put my book away.

I finished it anyway..I though

'Are you sure you want to tell them?' Jubi asked concerned

' They are my team and deserve to know some things, I won't tell them all of it yet.' I replayed determinate

“I was born this way.” I started looking in everyone's eyes

“ I think everyone heard of the Legend of the Moon child?” I continued

Seeing that everyone nodded beside Naruto I look at Sakura for help, nodding she began telling the Legend.

“Naruto” She stated, catching his attention she continued

“The Legend of the Moon child or The Legend of The Angel Of Death is a story told by many generations. It says that one day a boy was born on a full moon. Everyone was very happy for him being the first child of the head family. Even at young age the villagers observed that the boy held great power: the branches lowed when he walked, the wind song to him, the water followed him , the fire bended at his will , the thunder sounded when he was crying and the darkness protected him. When he reached 5 he started to develop other powers, he could shifted in any animal he wanted and have their abilities. Whrn they saw that the young boys power only seemed to grow his uncle tried to kill him on his 7th b-day. He entered his room at the middle of the night and stabbed him in the stomach. The boy's screams were heard over the whole village, his father battled his brother but with his dying breath he said: 'You didn't win, the blade was poisoned and the boy will die, but I will promise you something brother, a child will be born after him, he will have greater power then your son but a darker soul and will destroy you all.' with that he died. Everyone was frightened by this. Over the years the man words come true, boys began to be born with the same power but at beginning a pure soul so the elders don't mind. But at the age of five the boys changed in worst, their soul darkened and they become a threat so the elders ordered with heavy hearts that every one of the boys to be executed.

A hundred years after a boy was born but he had more power, he escape his death and after fifteen years he came back to destroy the village. It was a bloody night everyone was killed but one, the boy mother. She was sick so she didn't have much time, when her son came she stopped him and said ' I know that you are not evil, you are my son and I forgive you for everything. I love you.' Whit that said she died but not before kissing him on the forehead. The boy's cold eye filled with tears as he stood up. Looking at the full moon he allowed a single tear to escape. Throwing a glance at his mother body he took his katana and said his last word 'I'm sorry for what I have done, now I will come to you mother.' before he plugged the sword in his heart.

It is said that that single tear once it hit the ground a light came and a single rose grow, it was black but has silver on tips, the sight that meant that the devil become an angel, an Angel Of Death. Since then there wasn't any children born that way, and the people began to forget about this tale, the tale of the first Angel Of Death.” She finished