Chapter 6

Akira's P.O.V

We waited for our sensei to make his appearance, the others already left with theirs, even Iruka left saying that he can't stay any longer.

Pausing in my reading a took a glance at the others. Sasuke look like his normal self, Sakura was trying to act bored by you could see the annoyance in her eyes and Naruto start to yell like always.

“He's late!” he shout

“Shut-up Naruto!” Sakura yelled with and angry mark on her forehead

Sasuke just rolled his eyes with a bored expression. I just continue to read.

Pup then keep peeking his head outside watching for our sensei but he didn't saw anyone.

“Sit down already, Naruto!” Sakura shout at Naruto again.

“I don't want to! How come our sensei is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll! Believe it!” he began complaining

Deciding that I can't read in this condition I mark the page then put the book in my pocket with a sigh. Sasuke eyed me for a moment but didn't say anything.

Then Pup grabbed an eraser and prepare to set it on top of the door but stopped and look at me for approval,i just nodded and let out a low laugh under my breath, when he see that he put his 'plan' in action and start laughing to himself.

“That's what he deserve for being late!” he says still laughing

“He wont for that trick Baka,his a junin.” says Sasuke bored

“You are right Sasuke-kun!” Sakura approve him like always.

Taking a notebook I wrote : “I bet that he will fall for it.” and pass it to Sasuke.

Raising an eyebrow he took and read it.

“You really think that he will fall for it?” He scoffed. I just nodded my head and give him a look that said 'Are-You-In' with a tiny smirk.

“Fine. I'm sure that he won't fall for it. What's the prize?” Sasuke says after a pause.

I shrug my shoulders and wrote : “You choose.”

Reading the message he though for a minute then:

“Well..if you lose you have to help me with the fan-girls and if I lose then..i will make you a favor,what you want, when you want.” he says with a smirk.

I nodded with a smirk of my own.

' He is really thinking that he will win the bet? ' I ask Jubi amused

' HA! If I know something is to never make a bet with you. ' says him with a laugh

My conversation was interrupted when a hand push the door open making the eraser fall on top of his head. From the cloud of smoke you could tell that the junin has silver hair and- SILVER HAIR?

Kakashi is my new sensei? I though glad that I'm in his team.

Naruto start laughing at Kakashi while Sakura start apologizing for his behavior and Sasuke stared at him incredulously. Smirking I look at Sasuke with a smug look.

Sensing my stare he look at me in defeat and start grumbling under his breath. Chuckling I focus my attention at our new 'sensei'.

“Hm,how I can put this? My first impression of you is that....you are a bunch of idiots.” Kakashi-sensei says bored.

At that Pup look angry, Sakura confused and Sasuke look like he can care less. Me on the other hand I cough and give him a pointed look catching his attention.