Protected Chapter 1

Ok, this is my second story I'm not done with the first one so yeah Hope you like it!

===========================================================================

I walked to the car in the sexiest way possible. "200 for oral, 400 for sex. A little pricey but you soon find out its all worth it." I said giving him a sexy smile. I could tell he was buying it.

"Ok. Get in the car. " I tried to fight the feeling that i was happy for getting this much money I didn't think he would actually go for it. 

"So what did you have in mind?" I smiled making sure I pushed my chest out to make my boobs look bigger.

"Something that involes going downtown and having handcuffs and talking to a nice man in a uniform." Busted. My eyes went wide but I collected myself and rolled them and turned my head to look out the window. Why does this always happen to me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna don't you think 3 times to this place every week would get you off the streets?" He looked into my eyes with worry.

"Now, Officer Canton why would I do that when I could come here and see your handsome face all the time?" Trust me when I say handsome I really do mean handsome. He has black hair a really light tan really buff and he has green eyes.  A smile tugged at the corner of my lips, I did my sexy smirk and bit my lip.

"I don't know what your thinking is! And put that smirk away I'm married, remember?'' Ah, yes the significant other. She was pretty but a total bitch to me. My father was friends with her all through school so my family new their family. She never liked me.

"Anna, when are you going to get your life together? You've been on the streets since you were 12. You've been coming in here since you were 13. Don't you get that? This is not a place for a 16 year old. Do you think your father would want you to do this?" I looked up at him with anger in my eyes and I started to tear up a little bit. My father passed away from a drug overdose. I didn't want to be adopted or in foster care. As far as Child Protected Services was concerned I didn't even exist.

"First of all, don't mention my father ever. Second, I think I'm doing pretty good for being a prostitute. I'm not doing drugs, I don't drink, and I don't smoke. The only thing I'm doing is having sex for money but that's so I can survive." I was getting pissed i had my arms crossed the whole time talking to him.

"I just don't know what to do with you Anna..." As he was talking I looked over his shoulder and I saw this young cop was talking to one of the secretaries he saw me looking at him he nodded. I started to look around him to make sure he was actually nodding at me. Was I imagining it or was a cop actually nodding at me? Am I being punk'd? He walked into the room.

"Here you go Officer Canton." He said handing him the coffee and then he winked at me. Seriously, where are the cameras? I swear I am being punk'd. What would a good-looking cop want to do with a hooker? I mean I have to admit I do have a smokin' body and I think I'm really pretty when I get all fixed up I have light brown hair hazel eyes and lips that were made for certain things, but what would he want with me. Is he dumb or does he know what I do for a living? 

He was really hot. He had black hair and brown eyes. You could see his eight pack through his shirt. He was definitely well built. A real head turner. I bit my lip as I thought of things that I could do to him that he would really enjoy.

"Uh, Anna this is Marcus, your parole officer." Did I hear him right? I swear every time I come in this place there is gonna be a big fat ugly dude dressed like Venom from Spider man telling me that this is all a joke. Parole? Officer? I haven't even been to jail yet. "He is gonna make sure you get a job. A real job and see that you get off the streets." FML. By the looks of it Marcus didn't look to thrilled about it either.