Protected Chapter 4

Well, im uploading again, i got bored and started thinking of things to put in the story and put them all together.

What do you think is gonna happen?

hmmmm curious. Well, read it and find out! :) And dont worry Dylan wasn't just a thrown in character he is gonna be around soon.

Recap:

He went into his closet and pulled out a big white shirt, and tossed it to me. Not realizing what I was doing I unzipped my dressed pulled it off and took off my bra. It wasn't until then that I realized I was practically stripping in  front of him. I looked over at him and he was looking straight into me eyes. No where else just my eyes. He smiled a soft, sweet smile, and his eyes showed care. I pulled on the shirt and layed back down on the bed on my side, not even a second later Marcus came and wrapped his strong, warm arms around me. I could feels his abs in my back.

"Goodnight Fransisca!" He yelled to his sister.

"Night!" Marcus was a good boy, he just held me the whole night, well actually spooning but, it was  nice having someone hold me without having sex. Marcus was fast asleep, I turned around so I could face him, sinking in every single detail about him. First it was his hair, how almost black and soft it was, I moved my eyes to his eyes, how long his eyelashes were, how come girls never get that? Then down to his lips, how soft and plump they were, the dimples that cam on his face when he was sleeping. I moved my eyes down to his chest, how every ab was perfectly formed. I controlled myself from tracing them.

 My eyes were closing on me, I was falling asleep, so I cuddled into his chest, he felt me move and tighten his grip on me.  That night I fell asleep to the beat of my parole officer's heart.

===========================================================================

I woke up in a dark work that wasn't mine with a massive headache. I looked around and recognized everything. I was in Marcus' room. I looked everywhere but he wasn't anywhere. I turned my head to the nightstand there was a piece of paper that had my name on it, it read:

Dear Anna,

I hope you slept well, if you don't remember anything I asked Fransisca and she knows so you can go ask her, cuz when I woke up I had no clue. I went to work but I promise tonight we will go shopping. See you later!

Marcus

I smiled at the letter a little, I don't know why though maybe because it was coming from him or maybe because I knew exactly what happened.  I took the note and left his room to go down the hall to mine, I put the note on my bed and went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I decided to wear a black tanks top and shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail because I didn't feel like doing anything special. When I was dressed I went downstairs and saw Fransisca standing at the counter, eating cereal, still in her pajamas and watching Spongebob. I like that show too. It's pretty funny.

"Hey Francy." I said walking to the cupboard to get a bowl for my own cereal.

"Hey." She said almost robotic. I made a face and I walked up to her and waved my hand in her face.

"What? Sorry his is my favorite show."

"Its cool," I said nodding my head then I walked to the pantry to get the cereal, "So, did you have fun last night?" I asked her.

"Yeah you guys were so drunk it was hilarious, I'm surprised you two didn't get arrested. Thanks for the laugh." She turned around and put her bowl in the sink and she went to go sit on the couch as I stood by the counter as if we switched spots.