Chapyer 8

Harry's POV
We had to wake up pretty early for an interview we have. Louis decided to take Jessica with us but he didn't ask Luke. I told him it was a bad idea but he told us not to worry about it. We got to the place for the interview. Louis put Jessica in the back with our bodyguard.

Louis's POV
Ok to be honest I probably should've asked Luke if I could take Jessica with us but I didn't. She was asleep when I grabbed her. When we got to the interview Liam said to leave her in the back with our bodyguard and thinking that wouldn't be a problem I did.

Luke's POV
I woke up to see the Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis left and there was a note on the couch 'we woke up early for our interview. Will probably be back at noon'. The guys and girls were still asleep so I watch some tv to watch the interview.

Niall's POV
" Welcome. I'm here with One Direction members Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson. How are you boys doing ? " James said ( yes James Cordon ). " We're all doing fine, James. It's been a while. How are you ? " I asked " I'm doing good. Now, any girlfriends ? " James said " No. We are all busy with the tour and recording songs and spending time with our niece Jessica. " Liam said " Ah the little cutie you've guys have been seen with. " James said " Yes. " Liam said " I wish I could meet her. " James said while pouting " Oh you can! Jessica! Paul can you bring Jessica out please! " Harry yelled. Paul brought Jessica out and she ran to Louis. Louis picked her up on his lap.
" This is Jessica ?! " James asked " Yep. Shes sweet I could just eat her. " I said " I don't think her dad would be happy if you ate her Niall. " Liam said laughing " Ya. Not sure if Louis would be happy if you ate his daughter. " James said " Oh no. Jessica isn't mine. She's our friends daughter. He doesn't know we took her so we should probably have Paul bring Jessica back to him. " Louis said " Uncle Lou, where's daddy ? " Jessica said " Uhhhhh... sleeping. " Louis said " Good save there mate. " Harry said " Shut up! " Louis said " Jessica, uncle Lou said a bad word. " I said " Uncle Lou don't say bad words. " Jessica said. We all laughed.

The interview ended and we were heading back to the tour bus. " Prepare to face Luke, Louis. " Harry said " Oh sh- " " Child here Louis! " I said. We opened the door and walked in.

There standing was a mad lookin' Luke Hemmings.

" Ohhhh Louis you is a dead man " we all said. " Look before you start yelling, I'm sorry. I should've asked you first but you were asleep. " Louis said " I WAS WORRIED SICK!! DO YOU REALIZE THAT I THOUGHT I LOST MY DAUGHTER WHEN I COULD NOT FIND HER ON THE BUS!!! " Luke yelled, he soon sighed then said " Don't do it again. ".