The Fairy Tail Guild

This chapter is dedicated to my friend cassie, she really wanted me to do this book!
:-D

Hi. I'm Lucy Heartfillia. I am a proud member of Fairy Tail-the strongest guild in foire. My powers are celestial spirit powers which means that I can summon celestial spirits. So far I have 10 keys which include:

Virgo
Aquarius
Leo
Tarus
Capricorn
Gemini
Aries
Cancer
Sagitarius
Scorpio

Most celestial mages treat their spirits like human sheilds, but I treat mine like partners.

I also have many friends with other powers like.......

Erza who uses requip magic,
Gray who uses ice make magic,
Levy who uses solid script magic,
And mira who uses full body takeover magic.

Then there's the Dragon slayers who were tought their magic by actual dragons.

Natsu with fire Dragon Slayer magic,
Gageel with iron Dragon Slayer magic,
And wendy with sky Dragon Slayer magic.

And finally are the exeeds who (from a recent mission) we found out that they are from another world called edelos.

Happy
Pantgerlily
And Charle

In our, guild we have teams who go on missions together. My team is called team natsu (but I don't know why because erza is way stronger than he is).

We go on missions all the time and even though Gray and Natsu fight a lot, erza And I seem to manage it ( she usually scares them into acting like best friends, and I usually do my signature Lucy Kick).

I can even remember the first mission we went on......

Flashback

"I can't believe you made me wear this stupid maid outfit, it's so hard to fight in" I complained.

"Hey, the request said that the man we are going after was looking for maids with blonde hair, and if I am guessing right, you have blonde hair!"

"Ugh........ Lucy Kick!!!!"

End of flashback

That was the quest when I earned virgo's key.

Huuuhhhhhh...... Memories.

Anyways, now we're going on another quest which is to take down some evil guilds planning to takeover the world.

We need help

Job: we need you to take down 3 evil guilds plotting to take over the world

Reward: 70,000 j

"Ohhhh! Natsu instead of splitting the jewl, can I just have all of it! It's enough to pay my rent for the whole month! Please!" I begged.

"Fine, but you owe erza, Gray and I."

"I know, I'll pay you all back! Thank you so much" I squealed.

"Yeah, yeah you're welcome" they all said.

*time skip brought to you by Natsu and Gray fighting*

"Ugh! Yes! We're off the train" natsu screamed.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier, that because natsu is a Dragon slayer, he has bad motion sickness.

"Come on Flame Brain!" shouted Gray.

"Who you calln' flame brain, ice princess!" argued the pink (Natsu: my hair isn't pink, it's salmon) haired Dragon Slayer.

"You wanna go?!" screamed Gray.
"Lets do this!" said natsu gathering a ball of fire in his hand.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"
"ICE MAKE CANNON!"

Then erza and I came in.

"REQUIP: HEAVEN'S WHEEL!"
"OPEN GATE OF THE LION: LEO!"

"Ahhhhhh! Please dont hurt us erza!" Natsu and Gray said in usion.

"Hey! I'm right here! Erza is pretty powerful but so am I" I whinned.

"Face it lucy, you can never surpass erza's power" said Gray in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ugh, lets just go" I said.

*another time skip brought to you by erza's scarriness*

As soon as we left the train station, we were bombarded by the dark guilds.

"Well look what we have here" said one guy who was probably the leader of them all.

"I'm all fired up!" said natsu, "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"

"Teleport: attacker" said the man, and suddenly he switched places with Natsu.

Then the fire Dragon iron fist hit natsu, but it had no damage at all.

"Oh, some people can be so stupid" said natsu as he ate the flame.

Haha, so another thing I forgot to mention was that all Dragon Slayers can eat their element.

"What!? You can't do that!" the leader screamed.
"Uh, yeah! Do you know anything about Dragon slayers?"
"Hey! I want some fun too!" screamed gray,"ICE MAKE: LANCE!"

Then ice shot from Gray's hands, hitting the master of the dark guilds.

Then, of course erza had to fight.

"REQUIP: LIGHTNING EMPRESS ARMOR!"
Erza thrashed forward and hit the man with lightning.

"My turn! OPEN GATE OF THE GIANT CRAB: CANCER!" with that, out came a giant human with crab legs that looked like a hair stylist.

"What do you need this time Lucy?"

(A/N: I'm not making Cancer the way he is in the actuall show, like when he says Baby instead of lucy)

"Give him a haircut cancer" I said in a no-mercy tone.

When cancer was finished, the man was bald an has cuts all over him.

"Good job cancer" I thanked him and he went back to the spirit world.
"Now that we're finished with their master, we should split into 2 groups to fight off the rest", said erza calmly, "Lucy you're with me. Natsu and Gray, work together."

"Awwwwwww" they whinned.

"JUST DO IT" I screamed.

With that they started fighting the guilds.

"REQUIP: JAPANESE CLOTH!"
"OPEN GATE OF THE SCORPION: SCORPIO!"
"FIRE DRAGON: WING ATTACK!"
"ICE MAKE: CLONE!"
But then they hit us.
"TIME MAGIC: FORWARD!" said a female voice, "oh, so you thought he was the master, you were wrong!"

After she used her magic we were on the ground.

"What!? She uses the same magic as Ultear!" Gray screamed.

Then we all blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yaaaaasssss!
This is my longest chapter out of all of my books!
915 words!
CELEBRATE!!!
-follow!
-vote!
-comment! (especially if you see errors)
-bribrianna49908
:-D
I do not own Fairy Tail.