Chapter 3

(I changed the pictuer of Deyja & Rico!! Sorry (⊙_⊙) *in the media)

Recap

"so that's how you gone treat me ma?" He said biting his lip "uh yea didn't I just do it?" I snapped "that's not a way ta talk to daddy" he thought he was funny, "um last time I checked you ain't fuck my mama so you can gtfo somewhere with that goofy shit nigga" little did I know that I was all up in his face. He pushed me up against the wall and....

Dayja pov.
" let me go! " is said struggling to get out his grip but a nigga was strong

He smirked " you going to change that attitude ma? " he asked

"Hell nah but what you can do is let me the fuck go" I started yelling loud asf & all this nigga did was just smile.

Idk what's up with this nigga thinking everything funny and all. But it's pissing a bitch off

" Imma tell you one more time to let me go or else " he raised his eyebrow

"Or else what " he said. he really trying my right now

"Or else Imma whoop yo a-"
He cut me off by kissing me

I couldn't help but kiss him back. I heard the baby crying so I pulled away. He was smirking once again. Tbh one day Imma beat that shit outta him.

Rico pov

Deyja got to much mouth on some real shit but that gotta nigga wantin her ass more. I know her ass liked that kiss so I smirked as she went to get the baby.
*phone rings*

P: yo Rico were you at?

Me: handling sum rite now. Wassup ?

P: we got some niggas from the west Tranna run da spot.

Me: Ight Paco you know what to do, Imma be out there later

P: Ight b Imma hitchu up later .

Me: Ight peace.

*hangs up the phone*

Yeah that's right. I run the streets. Been doing to since the age 9. It was that bad. My dad..nah fuck that the man who fucked my mama left before I was born cause his bum ass was a coward. She had raised 2 kids on her own and was on da struggle. So shit I had to step up and be a man about it at the age of 9. A nigga had to eat and make sure his family was Ight to. Ion want my lil brother growing up thinking its okay to be bum like his dead beat ass daddy was.

His lil ass been asking me to join & shit but it's dangerous out here & I can't go through loosing him so I always come by and make sure he okay and give him and my mama money. I got my own crib & shit so I do what I want but I ain't on that shit. I always told myself If I ever bring a child into this world. I would take care of it and be there to supply it & the baby mama if I'm with her or not. I'd be damned if I let my child go through what I did.

I walked into Deyja's room and saw her sitting there rocking the baby back and forth singing to it

" your a natural I can tell " I said leaning on the door frame. She looked up and smiled

"There goes that smile I been looking for" I chuckled .

"Shut up" she said rolling her eyes " I always liked baby's, they make me happy" she said staring at the fake baby.

"Then why you been having that stank attitude ma?" She looked at me then looked away.

"Idk I'm just stressed I guess..." She paused as if she was thinking about something.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked

"Nahh. Not right now at least. Let's just get this report done" she said looking down.

A hour later

Deyja pov

The baby was crying and Rico was trying to calm her down. It was funny asf. He gave her the bottle and she was still crying. (Laughing)
"Rico I think she need her diaper changed" I said laughing

He looked at me dumb founded "oh"

He took her diaper off " WTF?! THIS AINT EVEN A REAL BABY AND SHE SHITTING OUT BRICKS"

I started laughing even more. This shit was hilarious. " I'll help you " I said moving closer. I changed her diaper and gave her back to Rico

"Aye Deyja to think about it we ain't even name the baby" he chuckled

"Well it ain't real so I never thought of that" I giggled

"I always wanted a girl so I think her name should be Royalty" he said smiling. I nodded my head in agreement to what he said.

"I love it" I smiled

I started noticing him fr. Like he was cute asf. Nah scratch that he was fine Bruh. If only he was mines. But I bet he got hella hoes doe. I started wondering off about things and snapped me out my thoughts

"Huh?" I asked

"I said do you wanna go grab something to eat " he smirked

There he go again -_- "yeah I guess. I want sonics doe" I said

"Ight ma let's go" he said grabbing his keys.

Hey!!! Monique here comment what you think my loves! && oh I forgot merry late Christmas ('・_・') .
\( ̄<  ̄)>