Chapter 2

Lunch time

Deyja pov.
So i was in the cafeteria line and i felt someone touch me "what the fuc--oh hey" , "wassup ma, were you bout sit?",  "i dont know nobody so shit myself then" i said popping the P , "so you dont know me now?" he said and I started laughing "nah ion know you" i said looking up at him, this nigga tall bruh "c'mon" he took my hand and led me to a table .

"Rico mah nigga ion know these people " he looked at me and smirked "well you bout to"
I rolled my eyes, i can see this nigga is cocky "yo wassup Rico" a boy said as him and Rico did they lil hand shake "Nun much B Just hangin with mah girl rn" i looked at him like tf you meann boyyy , i started laughing " whats so funny? " he said with a confused face , i had waited until his boys would leave so i would kill his big ass ego " nigga i aint cha girl " i said and laughed again "Not yet"

"Ms.woods I know it's your first day but you have too" Ms. Jordan said "but I don't even like kids let alone babies" she smiled with her fake ahh "I'm sure you will do fine" I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. "Now like I said a few minutes ago, I'll be naming the partners...kahlil & Mella...Deyja & Rico" omfg I thought as she said we had to take a fake baby home with us and be fake ass parents. I swear life just keeps getting better.

Rico turned around and before he could say anything I just had to be mean asf " look to be honest I don't want to do this shit. So this is what is going to happen, your going to come over my house and get his damn baby and I'll let you do the rest" and with that I smirked and walked out of class.

At home
I gave the baby some milk and layed it down. I was stressed asf and needed to take a shower. *knock knock* I could have swore I just got in this bitch fr. I wrapped a towel around me and was bout to cuss how ever the fuck that was "WTF do you want?" I opened a door to a smirking Rico "Shidd ma just doing what yo ass told me to do" he said chuckling "so chill" I rolled my eyes and left him at the door "so that's how you gone treat me ma?" He said biting his lip "uh yea didn't I just do it?" I snapped "that's not a way ta talk to daddy" he thought he was funny, "um last time I checked you ain't fuck my mama so you can gtfo somewhere with that goofy shit nigga" little did I know that I was all up in his face. He pushed me up against the wall and....

Cliffyyy. Hey y'all!! Ik I ain't been on in a long time but here ya go! Like/ comment etc. If I should keep going:)