dileema

don't ask.

i'm not a great speller, even though i get straight a's in huntingsville. i guess because i've been so focused about anabelle. she's really blowing her top lately. 

lets see its been about a week, and she still has'nt found kitty. and right now she's in her denial stage. she first started at panic, then anger, then panic again, stress, deppression, and now in-denial about never finding kitty again. that journal is pretty damn important because if anyone reads it, she might go to a mental institution. for a long time. and i honestly love her to much to let anyone do that to anabelle, much less think shes crazy.

currently im in my bedroom laying in my bed thinking about her. as always. i never let any girl get in the way of my studies, my sleep, and much less my life. but she seems so........esctatic. a never ending rollercoaster. the energizer bunny. someone who i want to be. by the way, thats my nickname for her. energizer bunny. but i just call her bunny. sometimes. *sigh* i remember the first day i saw her...........

*FLASHBACK PEOPLE*

*it was the first day of 8th grade*

"hey, girl, you um, dropped your bow"

she whipped around with her ginger struck hair and sweet freckles. she had choppy razor sharp hair (same as now) but just a little shorter and ginger.

"oh thanks. by the way i like your face"

and thus anabelle and i became best friends.

*back to present* it just took those three words, "i like your face" to make me become her friend. her best friend. no ones ever complemented me about my face. much less........me in general.

i also remember the day i fell for her.

*ANOTHER FLASHBACK!*

(9:00 p.m., december 4th, 2008.)

we were sitting by the pool at night, when no one was here. which was rare because this was a 24/7 public pool. but there is'nt any lifegaurd so you always have to have a person with you. they patrol that. we wanted to see what it was like at night so we came together. her hair i remember was just turned black. "hey bunny, why did you change your hair black?" i asked. "because i already told you! they made fun of me being ginger." "but, i liked it ginger" "it doesnt matter, what was done is done. but thank you. no ones ever complemented me." "wha--" and then it happened. she smiled the most beautiful smile ever. right at me. she looked so normal and fine. so calm.

she lured me in faster than a sardine.

i relized i loved her.

thats when i pressed my lips aganst her cotten candy ones. her lips were so soft. i kissed her for at least 9 seconds. and as soon as i let go she hugged me, and started crying softly. quietly and softly. no wimpering of anykind. just her smile and her tears. i still dont know why she cryed till this day. i'm assuming because she was lonely.  i stroked her hair, then lifted her face and wiped her tears with my thumbs. she was so pretty under the moonlight.  i kissed her again. and then after an hour of hugging under the moonlight she wispered " alex" "yeah bunny" a moment of silence "thank you"

we never talked about it after that. never. we continued life as if it never happened, but it sure did happen. it was very real. to me at least.

but now, im to far tired to fall asleep.