Dear kitty.....

hello there. im anabelle storm's best friend.

alex kalom. and this is the story of how anabelle.........well, became anabelle.

lets start from the beggining shall we?

it was sophmore year in huntingsville high, 7:45 a.m., october 1, 2010.

"HEY, ALEX HAVE YOU SEEN KITT-- I MEAN UM, MY JOURNAL ANYWERE?!" she was running, obviously due to her panting voice. "no, i...i didnt see kitty anywhere but--" she already dashed down the hall. "WAIT CAN I AT LEAST HELP?!" her long very dark black hair whipped back and forth as she ran "NO ITS FINE! I NEED TO FIND HER-- I MEAN IT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!" as she dashed through everyone yelling for kitty. if you dont know who kitty is, i'll explain.

kitty is anabelles journal since freshman year, and has been writing in it since she first started coming to highschool, here, in hungtingsville. i've been her best friend since we met in 8th grade at the middle school, and she trusts me with this kind of information about her calling her journal kitty, and how she likes  to smell laundry after its dryed (why she frequently goes to the laundromat, the clean coin)

truth is, she is quite the looker. anabelle, i mean. with her long black hair, peircing through your soul green eyes, cute freckles that turn bright pink when shes embarresed or mad, and her pale skin, you would mistake her for a model. she used to be a ginger, but soon got tired of being made fun of so she dyed her hair. but her personality is what got her no boyfriend at all. no boy would even dare ask anabelle storm out. she was the loud, exciting type. always wanting more, always looking for something, pushing people, arrogant with a touch of obnoxious. like a boss.  but all in all, she was fun to be around. always. i found that attractive in her. i seem to be the only guy thats her friend. 

wait scratch that, her only friend.

well, iam quite the patient, forgiving person, which is probably why i can handle her. i just wish i didnt have feelings for her. it would make things alot less...........stressing for me. always worrying about her getting hurt and trying to rescue her when shes in trouble is very stressing. but hey, i'll live. life goes on.

and on that note, the first bell rings for first period.