Chapter 9: New Years!

I'm very sorry guys that the second book is gonna be short. But the third book will be longer than the second and first book though. Also lol this was suppose to be published yesterday. Anyway to thee story.

Blaise's POV
They say you should make a New Years resolution. So my New Years resolution is to Get my revenge when I move back home next year. This New Years dad came over with a guy. Hahaha mom is not happy.

"You must be Blaise."the guy said smiling and shaking my hand.

"He's attractive." I said to dad and he smiled.

"Yes he is."he said smirking.

"Thomas this is Blaise and Blaise this is Thomas."dad said smirking.

Mom come say hiiiii!" I said smiling innocently.

"Hi."she said. "Are you going to take Blaise or are you guys going to just stand there in my house."mom said glaring.

"Fine, let's go dad. Mom's no fun." I said and dad laughed.

"Okay, bye."he said waving goodbye to her and we walked outside.

"So I'm guessing Thomas is your boyfriend?" I said to dad.

"Uh huh. Do you like him?"he asked.

"He seems alright." I said.

We went to the square waiting for the ball drop. Their was cameras all around.

I heard people talking around waiting until the countdown. I was bored. Dad seemed happy with this guy.

I sighed.

So lonely, and yet don't want love. But I don't want to be alone either.

"And the countdown begins!"someone yelled.

"10."people said.

I don't wanna be here in New York.

"9."people said.

"Son?"a voice said.

I don't know what I was thinking. Moving here was a big change. It's nice here, but I don't belong here.

"8."people said.

"Blaise?"a voice said.

Is this me? I don't even know anymore.

"7."people said.

"Blaise?"a voice said a bit louder.

I feel like I'm slipping. All these feelings turn into hatred and regret.

"6."people said.

"Blaise are you okay?"a voice asked.

Am I okay?

"5."people said.

"Honey,sweetie."a voice said.

.....Home....

"4."people said.

"We can take you back home if you want?"dad said.

Take me home....yeah....I wanna go home.

"3."people said.

"Blaise are you tired?"a voice said.

Yeah, a bit.

"2."people said.

"Blaise."a voice said more stern.

I wanna go home dad......not the home here in New York.

"1!"people yell.

"Blaise!"a voice yelled.

I looked up and saw the ball drop and confetti everywhere. My eyes widen.

"Yeah, sorry dad." I said mesmerized.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Happy New Years!"him and his boyfriend said.

"Yeah, happy new years dad." I said.

My New Years Resolution is to go back home and change for the better. Even if it means starting out bad. But I can't forget my Revenge.

When I get home I'll plan it.

"Dad I wanna go home." I said and he frowned. "Home with you." I said and he smiled.

Sorry for the short writing. But the third book will be here. And it's called How To Be a Heartbreaker. I will let you guys know when it's published.