Chapter 2: Continuing the Day

Blaise's POV
After English I went to the other classes. They were a bit boring. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep. I'm now heading to gym, and let me say we have gym uniforms. I look hot in mind if I do say so myself.

"Alright ladies."the Coach said to us. "We're gonna play jailbreak."he said. "Any complaints? No, good."he said as I put my hand down.

Of course we are. I rolled my eyes and sighed. After he put us on teams we started to play. Of course the Coach left into his office. Great.

Hear the sarcasm?

"Hey fag?!" Leroy yells missing me with the dodge ball.

Unicorns give me your power and god don't let me use anymore naughty words, I would love to go to Unicorn heaven.

"Hey watch out!"someone yells and I'm hit in the face.

"Gee thanks." I say walking to the jail.

"Welcome to our side faggot." Leroy said to me.

"Love you too." I said smiling as he rolled his eyes and some guys laughed.

If I said the f word I don't know if the unicorns would forgive me. I tried catching a ball but Leroy would always catch them. I finally really got ticked off.

"Leroy it seems you like balls more than you think." I said smirking.

People laughed. "What the hell did you say to me?!"he yelled at me.

"Language." I said still smirking and now he had my shirt in his grip and he growled. "Down doggie." I said and his grip tighten. "I hope your not planning on stripping me, we are in the gym." I said still smirking and his fist came crashing down.

I closed my eyes. No. I opened them and kneed him where the sun didn't shine.

"Fucking hell!"he yelled as he covered it and groaned.

And then since his teammates we're looking at him, my team attacked. We won. They all gave me highfives as we left the gym to the boys locker room. Coach was surprised we won.

"Hey fag." Leroy said.

"I'm changing you naughty naughty boy." I said shaking my head as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"I'm not a fag like you."he said as I slipped my jeans on.

"Well you sure act like you like guys by looking at me so hard as I was putting my jeans on." I said and he slammed me against the lockers. (╥_╥) "Please don't rape me. I want to be a virgin until I find the one." I said and he let go growling.

"It sounds like your flirting."he said smirking.

"Oh yes take me now." I said scrutching up my nose.

"Whatever."he said.

"Don't you have friends? Go." I said shooing him away.

Saying that made my chest hurt. What if Ralph was lonely. I shook my head. Forget your past Blaise. Get over it. Then I noticed Leroy was gone. I headed to band. Yeah I love music you should know. Choir is nice and all but I want other kind is songs to sing. Besides I heard they needed a singer.

"Blaise." Mr. Barn said smiling at me as I walked in.

He's my neighbor. Which means if I do something bad he can easily tell my mom. Yay.

"Hi." I said waving I looked around the class and May was there, a girl, Leroy (ugh), and another guy.

"Fag." Leroy whispered as I walked past him.

"Hello to you too." I said sitting by May and the other guy.

May was going to be the drummer. The girl Suzie was going to play the keyboard. The guy Lewis was going to work with the electric stuff, like lights, speakers, and stuff. Leroy he was gonna play guitar and sadly also sing with me. And I just sang.

After getting to know each other in band we went to lunch. Lunch was interesting. Want to know what happened? Well....

"Blaise young man you are in so much fucking trouble."mom said as I walked in.

"Hi to you too. Oh how was day? Just peachy. My black eye proves it." I said pointing to it.

"Blaise what is with this sass and attitude?"she said..

"Life." I said walking upstairs.

"Come back here mister."she said.

"Mom I don't want to hear your speeches and rants! Tomorrow I will listen to them!" I yelled as I fell back on my bed.

Before I was rudely interrupted, so this is what happened.

And cliffhanger. Lol I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Also want you guys to predict what happened? So what do you guys think happen? And how do you feel about the new Blaise?