C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

Chapter 19:

Augusta's POV

I woke up to a scream. A loud, shrilly, female scream. 

My eyes shot open, just as I was able to see a woman, her blood pooling out of her body making a crimson red puddle surround her. Her face was a sickly pale-ish green, her dull, lifeless, bloodshot eyes were rolled back into her skulls. Her face was splattered with a few drops of blood. Her blood. 

I gasped in fear, trying to do whatever I could to jump away, move away, something, but my feet stayed glued on the spot. 'It seems you have awoken,' the voice -- Subject 12-June.34 -- said causally. 'Just in time too, I'm having the best of fun!'

Wha-what have you done!? I screeched, trying very hard, and failing at it, not to freak out that badly.

'You know, they gave me this gun just in case but,' we threw the gun over our shoulder carelessly. 'My hands are much better, don't you think?' I could only stare at the body, my breathing began to grow irregular, I-I killed her...

'You mean, you killed them,' it corrected. 

I froze, what?

'Well, don't you see?' he slowly turned around, 'I've been having the most of fun.' Behind me was a large scene of bloody bodied littering the floor. My eyed widened, I counted ten, maybe fifteen people?!! I-I-I didn't do this... I didn't, I couldn't, I-I--

Subject 12-June.34 began to walk down the hall with the rest of the daleks, 'Oh but it is,' Subject 22-June.34 grinned evilly, 'And if you think that's bad, wait till what I do with your friends'.

My eyes widened, friends?! What friends!? Who else are you planning on killing?!!

A smirk placed itself on our face, 'Oh, just wait. You'll find out everything.' I felt myself be restricted, as if bonded by chains. A growl released itself from my throat as I tried to pull away, only to be held tighter. 'Do stop moving,' he sighed, approaching another man, who was frantically running away, screaming for his life. 'Why don't you sit down...' We stopped him immediately by a large flame erupting in his chest, spattering still-warm blood everywhere, and a few droplets falling on my cheek. 'And enjoy the ride...'

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<

Doctor's POV

He was working faster than he ever had on the 'Delta Wave'. He already sent Rose home with his TARDIS so she could be safe. 

There was no way out.

"Would you like to see your Elementist friend, Doctor?" The Emperor Dalek asked, smugness hinted in its voice. Before he could answer, the scream flickered over to Augusta, who was standing there, watching as she burned a man alive. 

"That's not Augusta," he growled going back to work, he didn't have time to do that, he needed to stop the Dalek fleet.

"What about this, Doctor?" Another video of a smaller, younger version of Augusta, screaming as she literally turned a group of men, twice her size, to ashes. 

He froze, staring at the screen that showed her killing and murdering over and over and over again. He gritted his teeth and continued his work, "That's still not Augusta."

"Face it, Doctor," the dalek laughed. "You adopted a killer!"

"That's not Augusta!" He rose his voice, "Creatures like you pushed her, a child, to do such things! She was a child and she has blood on her hands because you pushed her to it!" He glared at the dalek with such ferocity that the dalek would disintegrate if looks could kill.