A wolf-tiger shifter

She was the odd ball of the pack. She wasn't the alpha, but she had alpha blood. Lets start from the beginning.

Every other generation a wolf-tiger shifter is born. But not in all the packs, just certain packs. Only about 5 packs there is a wolf-tiger shifter. But only the Alphas blood can. Ok well let me explain. Sams family is actually rightfully Alphas. But, a long time ago well not that long the old Alpha went off to fight and he died. He had 3 children but the oldest was too young to become the new Alpha, so his second in command took over. When the oldest son was old enough to become Alpha it was too late. His mother was afraid of the danger, she didn't want to lose another loved one. So she told the oldest son to not try and become Alpha. Plus, because he was a wolf-tiger shifter.

She was worried about what the pack would say. So ever since then the second in command was Alpha and his family became the Alphas. It's hard to explain, so you will understand more as we go on with the story. 

So, now it has been 36 years since that day. Now, Sams mother was going into labor. When a wolf shifter gives birth, well these kind of wolf shifters, they give birth in their wolf form. Her mother had already had a litter of pups, the first time she gave birth she had 3 pups but only 2 survived and they were both boys. Her grandfather knew what that meant. When ever a female Alpha has 3 pups and only 2 make it, that means the next time she has a litter that one will be a wolf-tiger shifter. But her grandfather kept that a secret for her mother and father to find out. 

Her mother laid there in her beautiful sleek white wolf. Her father sat there in his sleek black wolf form watching his mate, feeling helpless. His mate was laying there in pain, panting, sweat rolling off of her face. But she remained calm, breathing in and breathing out until it was time to push. She took one last breath then pushed one last time. A scruffy white fur ball started to whimper and smelling around. But if you look closer you can see faint milky gray strips going down her back and up her legs and down her tail and across her face. But they were so faint you would need a microphone glass to see. Her mother looked down and licked her face.

'She's perfect.' her mother yipped

'Lets name her Samantha, after your mother.' her father yipped back

=======================

So, what do you think? Good? Bad? Ok? TEELL ME!!! Please?

Comment

Vote

Fan