Disneyland and Canada

Recap: "How about jou, Italy?" Aksed Germany, not really feeling the need, nor the want, to read anything from the book. Especially if it was embarrassing.

"Veh~ Alright then! My turn." Italy Veh-d. He flipped to where they had left off and turned the page.

__Line Break__

"Ahem." Italy cleared his throat before starting. "Dear Diary-"

"Aw man! Its not one of mine, is it?!" America cried, panicking, he had some diary entries that were very embarrassing, and some that were very personal.

Italy shook his head, "No, this one is from-a Canada."
"Oh, alright then. Hahaha." America laughed, mentally sighing in relief.

Italy started again. "Dear Diary, Today America took me to Disneyland and was really eager to show me something. He made a park devoted to several nations- Aw, America!" Italy interrupted himself. "That's so nice!"

America blushed slightly and laughed. "Ha, yeah, I've shown it to a few countries and they liked it too." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Keep reading." Spain said, wanting to know what happens next. Italy nodded his head. How he was reading with his eyes closed the countries had no idea.

"Uh, oh, there it is. 'And... Canada was there. It was one of the first ones there, actually. I was so touched. He really remembered me!'."

England smiled softly, so America did think of others' feelings.

Germany gave one of his rare smiles, family was something he didn't want messed with, even with America's family.

Prussia smiled, but grumbled that America never put the awesome Prussia in Disneyland.

Romano ate his tomato sauce covered pasta and thought of how he really did care for his fratello, but that he always ended up in his brother's shadow, either way, he still cared.

Russia thought of how his siblings cared for him, albeit in their own strange way.

China thought of his family, no matter how strange they are.

France dabbed at the corners of his eyes, thinking of how his mon petit Mathieu had grown up and that his family was still there.

Spain smiled broadly at the scene, wishing that he could hug all of his family, especially his previous colonies.

America smiles broadly, then frowned slightly. He knew he didn't always pay attention to his brother, but that was because he was too busy to worry about him.

Italy turned the page and said, "What's this? A picture?"

Everyone crowded around trying to see the photo.

"Ay, que lindo eras, Ameríca!" Spain cooed.

America blushed heavily. "I was not! I was, and still am, manly!"

England snorted. "Yes, and I get along well with France."

France pouted, knowing it was true. Then he looked at the picture again. "Aw, Mon petit Mathiue is so adorable!"

Italy nodded excitedly, "Veh, he really is-a cute!"

Romano thought so too, but didn't admit it. He wasn't one to admit anything he thought could be used against him.

Prussia laughed and agreed with Italy. Birdie really was cute, he still was in fact.

Germany thought that chibi Canada was rather cute, but he knew better than to let appearances fool him. He knew that Canadians could be vicious, they could be fierce, they could be your greatest ally; or your worst enemy.