Russia, What Did You Do?!

Recap: The excersize went well enough, but during the second part something strange happened.

__Present Time__

  "This is Skipio to Tall Poppy."

  The scratchy voice sounded through the radio.

  "Tall Poppy to Skipio, I hear you." Canada replied quickly.

  "What seems to be the problem?"

  "Well, sir, I'm running low on fuel." The scratchy voice of Skipio answered.

"How much fuel've you got."

  "'Bout thirteen minutes, maybe fifteen."

  Canada glanced at his fuel tank, and cursed softly. Fifteen minutes at the most, twelve at the least. Quickly he came to a decision.

  "Alright, we're turning back now, refuel and then start where we left off."

  "Yes sir." Came Skipio's reply. That's what Canada liked about Skipio, she never wasted her breath.

  "Aye aye!" Agreed Toris. He always acted as if he were a pirate or very obsessed with the profession, even if you couldn't really be a pirate these days.

"Okay, but before we lift off again, can we get something to eat? I'm starved."  Came Aero's reply.

  He's always hungry apparently. Thought Canada with a sweatdrop clearly displayed. At least, that's what I was told.

  Indeed, General Ludington had briefed him over the recruits he was to train.

Flashback no Jutsu~

Name:
  Jona Marquie Seva

Age: 24

D/O/B: 01-23-xx

Sex: Male

Eye colour: Hazel

Hair colour: Blonde

Nationality: Canadian

Ethnicity: Cherokee and Caucasian

Parents: Jamie Seva(father) and Piper Seva(mother)

Siblings: None

Call name: Aero

Background: Mother moved here from U.S and married father. Had Jona after two years of marriage, Jona graduated from Concordia University, joined Canadian Air Force one year after graduation. Excells at pattern flight.

Is constently complaining of not eating enough, will devour anything edible.

Name:  Cairo Peter Carleston

Age: 24

D/O/B: 10-19-xx

Sex: Male

Eye colour:  Seagreen

Hair colour:  Dark Brown

Nationality: French

Ethnicity: Caucasian and French

Parents: Paula Carleston and Geoffrey Carleston

Siblings: Silena Carleston(elder) and Andrès Carleston(younger)

Call name: Toris

Background: Father moved to France as an exchange student and met Cairo's mother. Once his father moved back to Canada they stayed in contact with each other and soon married.