.:Christmas Special:.

AN: Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas break ♥️ and I hope you like this little mini one shot I created. 🙃 This one shot does not relate back to the main plot/story.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person POV:

It all started with a [hair colour] haired teenager of the age 14. She had recently received an invitation to the DWMA Christmas Party. A nice little get together to celebrate the holidays and our achievements over the fall, summer and spring. There will be Christmas carols, tons of delectables snacks, an overpopulated population of meisters and weapons, probably dancing and such. It would probably be the best thing that could ever happen in my life.

Although, I'm stuck at home..

With the flu.

God.

As almost all possible hope was gone, I heard the door creaked open. Sighing already questioning my unexpected visitor, I stood up from my bad a grabbed a [Name of item] off my nightstand.

"I know you're here, show yourself or else." I hissed, knowing this is going overboard.

But my expected answer came.

Silence.

"Okay, that's it." I mumbled as I threw [Name of item] through the wall, creating a hole in the wall and directly hitting the visitor.

"Ouch!" The voice said, obvious belonging to the male species. "Hey hey hey. I'll show myself if you promise to not throw that again!" He whined.

"I can't guarantee that." I said, reaching for another one. Although Soul quickly made hisself in front of me, blocking my hand with his. I could feel my heart beat sped up for a bit. We stare at each other for awhile before I subconsciously start to blush just a bit. Soon after Soul notices it with his left hand after letting my right hand go.

"Hehe" He chuckles as he scratches the back of his albino hair. "Here." He hands me a bundle of flowers, [Flower name], and a box of chocolates.

This time it's my turn to chuckle. "Don't you think it's a bit too early for Valentines Day?" I teased him cheerful, accepting his gifts anyways as I watch him blush.

"Heh?" He sweatdrops at my 'acting' as he leans in a swirly chair. "It's from the coolest guy to the coolest girl y'know, [Name]." He continues.

"Thanks. That's really sweet," I mumbled as I poke one of the dozens of [Flower's petal colour] petals. "but do you know what's sweeter?" I questioned him only to receive a confused face.

"Well, what's sweeter is.." I said before I leaned upwards and kissed him on the cheek. "you." I continued before blushing lightly myself as well.

"You--you--you!" Before he could continue on, he fell backwards blushing his face off and knocked the chair with him. "So uncool.." He muttered, still blushing.

I chuckled. After all, he's the only one I can actually be me around. I stood up as and lender him a hand.

"Merry Christmas S-s-soul!" I tried to say before feeling a wave a of nausea and sneezing coming in. I squeaked out a sneeze after he caught me into a hug. He chuckles, not taking me seriously as I pout in response.

"Merry Christmas to you too, [Name]."