8. Im not skinny

Before I start, I wasn't planning on updating for a while but the only reason I am is because a very lovely girl voted for every chapter and commented asking me to update, so that you to her:)

Zoe's Pov:
It's been a few days now since the whole kissing Kian and Ricky trying to kill me incident. He's tried to get to me but thankfully before he can Kian steps in. I'm actually starting to really fall for him.

Anyways, today we've just been laying around doing nothing, which isn't much fun.

"Hey do you guys wanna go swimming or something?" I ask after hearing everyone moan in boredom (no not in pleasure you nasties) for what seems like the millionth time. Everyone nodded there heads and raced upstairs to get changed, including me.

I step into me and Sam's room and grab a bikini and headed into the bathroom. The bikini was just a plain black triangle top and black bottoms. I don't have must cleavage so I don't worry to much about anything popping out. (I'm so sorry😂).

I put my hair into a high pony tail and grab a towel and wrapping it around myself, I'm not the most confident person in the world and don't really enjoy showing off my body...

But anyways I walk out and see Sam ready and we head downstairs together.

"By the way Zoe, be careful around the guys. They're a whole bunch of horny beast and I don't want them trying to get all up on my sister," he says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry Sam, and I would notice considering I'm like a foot shorter then all of them, also I'm not really attractive so I doubt they will check me out," I say making him frown.

"Zoe you are so beautiful, if I wasn't your brother I would check you out," he says making us both laugh.

We make it to the backyard with the pool and all the guys are already there. I take off my towel and stand there with my arms over my stomach. I make my way to the pool and can feel eyes on my butt region.

I turn around to see Ricky, Connor, Jc, and Kian staring at my butt. Trevor isn't here and Sam of course wouldn't look at my butt the way these boys are.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask with a giggle making them all blush.

"Come on even you Connor?" I say

"Hey I may be gay but that doesn't mean I don't like butts," he says making me burst out laughing, but making Sam turn bright red ready to attack.

I go and grab Sam's hand and pull him into the water with me as the rest of the boys pile into the pool. Sam and Jc get to chatting as well as Ricky and Connor leaving me and Kian.

"You know, your butt does look great in that bathing suit," he says making me blush really hard making him smirk knowing he's embarrassing me.

"Haha thanks," I say wrapping my arms tighter around my stomach, soon Kian noticing.

"Why are you covering your stomach?" He asks trying to pull my arms away, making me back up.

"I don't want anyone to see it, I honestly don't want anyone seeing me with such little clothes on," I say looking down at myself.

"Do you wanna go inside and talk?" He asks taking my hand and leading me inside. We walk upstairs and I explain I didn't really wanna talk right now.

"How about we get changed and then we can just hangout?" I ask making him smile and nod.

I walk into Sam's room and take a shower quickly and put on a t shirt and spandex shorts but when I walk out and look into the mirror, regret it instantly.

"Ew... How can anyone like me? My cheeks are so big, my nose is to big, no ones eyes are grey except mine, my thighs are so wide, my stomach is so fat, my arms are flabby, I'm like a walking ball of ugliness and fat." I whisper and pull at all the unwanted pieces of skin and fat on my body, until I see Kian behind me with a sad and disappointed look on his face.

Kian's Pov:
After Zoe recommended hanging out I took a quick shower and changed fast. Man I'm really falling for this girl. She is so kind, nice, funny, adorable, and I just don't understand how she can hate herself so much! I mean she's not fat at all and everything on her is perfect! Especially that butt😏

I walked by Sam's room and hear talking, really depressing talking.

"Ew... How can anyone like me? My cheeks are so big, my things are so wide, my stomach is so fat, my arms are flabby, I'm like a walking ball of ugliness and fat." I hear her say, making me cringe and feel so bad.

I walked into the room unable to hear anymore if the awful things she was saying about herself.

"K-Kian what are you doing in here? I thought we were gonna hangout downstairs?" She says backing away from me, only making me move closer.

"Zoe, I just want you to understand, you are so perfect. Everything about you I'm beautiful and wonderful. Your body is not fat at all, you are so hothouse and I could just look at you all day. Zoe, even though you may not see it, I do." I say picking her up and hugging her tight, like I'm in fear that if I lose my grip she will just disappear.

She cries into my shoulder hugging me back just as tight.

"Kian, you are the best," she says pulling away from me and looking me in the eyes.

"Same to you," I say, soon leaning in and kissing her, and all those butterflies came back.

Man this girl is gonna be the death of me with all these feelings.